Jump to content
|Topic||Stats||Last action by|
|Using a VPN but I'm logged into my Google Account...QUESTION||
|New Build - 2x 2620V3 + Supermicro X10DRi-T||
|February 2015 Desktops||
|Microsoft's Security Essentials Fails Latest Antivirus Test||
|Lumia Denim now available for the Lumia 930 on EE and other networks in the UK||
Posted 23 July 2012 - 19:06
Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:28
• Added tab group icons to all icon styles
• Fixed new tab button icon issue
• Fixed inverted icon behaviour with Personas when placed in tab bar
• Fixed some tab style button issues
• Changed default Stratiform UI colour and colour options
• Changed 16px Stratiform icon to match new default UI colour
• Changed tab styled buttons blacklist (the "Exceptions" option) to a whitelist
Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:07
• Improved upon the squared and wave tab style. There are now fewer cases where the tabs do not behave as they are meant to and code has been added to allow further improvements in the future.
• Fixed some selected tab colouring issues with default tab styles and Strata40 add-on bar style.
• Fixed an issue where tabs in titlebar had extra padding when in the toolbar customise dialog.
• Added English (British) translation.
• Added German translation.
• Added Spanish translation.
• Added French translation.
• Added Italian translation.
• Added Polish translation.
• Added Portuguese translation.
• Added Russian translation.
• Added Chinese (both simplified and traditional) translations.
• Fixed some loose variables
• Fixed compatibility tab not being selected when compatibility mode is enabled
• Fixed compatibility pane not being visible when compatibility check is disabled
• Added hu-HU and sr translations
Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:28
Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:32
This isn't really the right place to ask this, but I know I will get an answer
How do I remove the drop down arrows from the extension icons on the toolbar? I used to have a userstyle to do it, but I can't find it again Thanks
Posted 03 November 2012 - 13:24
Do you just want to hide the dropmarkers on the toolbar buttons?