Photo

Stratiform for Firefox

• Please log in to reply
262 replies to this topic

#16 Azies

Azies

Neowinian Senior

Posted 20 February 2011 - 02:09

Looks cool but I think I'll wait till Beta 12 release, not the prebeta.

#17 DavidM

DavidM

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:17

This seriously kicks ass!! Thank you for all your effort!!

#18 CGar

CGar

WOOF

Posted 20 February 2011 - 06:09

4) Try this code: link

Hmm, the changes between this and what I had are very subtle, doesn't look like it worked.

When using the pop-out Strata40 for text fields, the stop/reload still doesn't pop out when it's on the left like it does on the right. Here's an image

Posted Image

#19 SpewBoy

SpewBoy

Neowinian

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:50

Hmm, the changes between this and what I had are very subtle, doesn't look like it worked.

When using the pop-out Strata40 for text fields, the stop/reload still doesn't pop out when it's on the left like it does on the right. Here's an image

Posted Image

Try this:

#urlbar,
#urlbar > :not(toolbarbutton):not(#identity-box),
#urlbar > toolbarbutton > image {
  -moz-transform: scaleX(-1) !important;
}

#urlbar .urlbar-history-dropmarker {
  display: none !important;
}
Only problem is the urlbar dropmarker will be on the left, unless you remove it like in the above code. It should work with any of our text field styles.

EDIT: Should probably mention, you don't need to move the buttons anywhere. They should stay to the right of the urlbar.

#20 Angel Blue01

Angel Blue01

Neowinian/Star Wars freak

Posted 20 February 2011 - 14:05

Wow, i gotta get this as soon as Firefox 4 is final :)

#21 maeby

maeby

x x x x x x

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:23

i haven't upgraded yet, but i will for sure be downloading this as soon as i do. looks extremely well done

#22 Saint Shiv

Saint Shiv

Neowinian

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:37

This is great :D Thanks.

Shame it doesn't work on 64 bit Minefield though :(

uh, yes it does.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:2.0b12pre) Gecko/20110222 Firefox/4.0b12pre

#23 KibosJ

KibosJ

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 3
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)

Posted 23 February 2011 - 13:01

It wouldn't work for me, the tabs were all messed up :(

I reloaded Minefield x64 and now it works :s weird.

#24 CGar

CGar

WOOF

Posted 23 February 2011 - 22:56

Are there any known compatibility issues with XP? I cannot seem to get the add-on to install on my Minefield at work for the past few builds.

#25 OP +SoapyHamHocks

SoapyHamHocks

Neowinian Senior

Posted 23 February 2011 - 23:00

Are there any known compatibility issues with XP? I cannot seem to get the add-on to install on my Minefield at work for the past few builds.

I haven't tested alpha 3 in XP, but alpha 2 worked fine. There isn't really a reason why it shouldn't work however.

#26 CGar

CGar

WOOF

Posted 23 February 2011 - 23:56

Try this:

#urlbar,
#urlbar > :not(toolbarbutton):not(#identity-box),
#urlbar > toolbarbutton > image {
  -moz-transform: scaleX(-1) !important;
}

#urlbar .urlbar-history-dropmarker {
  display: none !important;
}
Only problem is the urlbar dropmarker will be on the left, unless you remove it like in the above code. It should work with any of our text field styles.

EDIT: Should probably mention, you don't need to move the buttons anywhere. They should stay to the right of the urlbar.

Holy crap, I can't believe those few lines did what previous took 50+ haha, amazing!

I haven't tested alpha 3 in XP, but alpha 2 worked fine. There isn't really a reason why it shouldn't work however.

Yeah I'm not really sure why the extension would have problems installing, I tried through the site's download button, using the Add from file... option, and dragging it into the browser, none of them worked. Maybe I'll need to redo my profile at work or something.

#27 OP +SoapyHamHocks

SoapyHamHocks

Neowinian Senior

Posted 23 February 2011 - 23:59

Holy crap, I can't believe those few lines did what previous took 50+ haha, amazing!

Yeah I'm not really sure why the extension would have problems installing, I tried through the site's download button, using the Add from file... option, and dragging it into the browser, none of them worked. Maybe I'll need to redo my profile at work or something.

Try saving the xpi, open the addons tab, click on the cog button, and "Install add-on from file".

#28 CGar

CGar

WOOF

Posted 24 February 2011 - 00:01

I tried that, but to no avail D:

(I put it in the previous post :p)

#29 OP +SoapyHamHocks

SoapyHamHocks

Neowinian Senior

Posted 24 February 2011 - 00:10

I tried that, but to no avail D:

(I put it in the previous post :p)

Oh, missed that :blush: Not really sure what you could try, other than a new profile like you said. I was able to install it on XP in a VM just a while ago.

#30 mancode20

mancode20

Neowinian

Posted 24 February 2011 - 14:39

Sounds like a pretty cool add-on. I'll probably use it when you add the ability to change the color of the tabs and the tabs text color if possible. Also, if you add an option to change the tab colors by domain. That would make it very useful to me. In the meantime, I'll use ColorfulTabs. Keep up the great work, though!