Windows 7 SP1 Fatal Error C000034

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 cork1958

cork1958

Neowinian

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 10 March 2011 - 13:00

Installed SP1 on all 8 of my machines. No issues what so ever and didn't notice any speed increase on any machines, as other have stated either.

I have 2 Professionals, 1 Enterprise, and 5 Ultimates. All 32 bit and installed through Windows Update site. One thing I may have done differently than most people is installed the SP all by itself.

#17 philcruicks

philcruicks

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 6
  • Phone: iPhone 5s

Posted 10 March 2011 - 13:12

Installed SP1 on all 8 of my machines. No issues what so ever and didn't notice any speed increase on any machines, as other have stated either.

I have 2 Professionals, 1 Enterprise, and 5 Ultimates. All 32 bit and installed through Windows Update site. One thing I may have done differently than most people is installed the SP all by itself.

From what I've read that can be the issue, or rather installing it from Windows Updates rather than as a download from the MS website can cause it.

But the fix in my previous post has fixed it for all our machines and most people on that site.

#18 Walid W.

Walid W.

https://nabz0r.info

• Tech Issues Solved: 2
  • Phone: HTC One, iPhone 3GS & iPhone 4s

Posted 10 March 2011 - 14:13

I actually got like 20+ calls about this problem. I myself have no problems so far though I have downloaded it first day it came out but since yesterday people started having the problem. The fix that is giving in above post is really helpful and fixes it. :)

#19 MtnDewCodeRedFreak

MtnDewCodeRedFreak

Since May 2001

• Phone: iPhone 5S

Posted 10 March 2011 - 14:52

I'm with the majority that have had no problems with installing SP1 - hell, I have had it since the day it leaked (January 16th - and don't prod me about it).

#20 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• Tech Issues Solved: 5

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:05

SP 1 made my CPU go crazy on my Gateway netbook.

Something with .NET 3.5 I think.

I am better off not installing the service pack.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!