K, so just updated my game, mega excited about the new stuff! only problem is its killed all my mods and textures so now its all super ugly again :D

Does anyone know if Dynamicsquid.com has been updated? its been down all day as far as i can tell.

K, so just updated my game, mega excited about the new stuff! only problem is its killed all my mods and textures so now its all super ugly again :D

Does anyone know if Dynamicsquid.com has been updated? its been down all day as far as i can tell.

DynamicSquid has been up most of today for me - it's down now.

-----

Will update the thread in a few minutes, just got to create the images.

Off topic: Lovin' the Getting Wood achievement :rofl:

DynamicSquid has been up most of today for me - it's down now.

-----

Will update the thread in a few minutes, just got to create the images.

Off topic: Lovin' the Getting Wood achievement :rofl:

Thanks for that Jan, its very weird tho, Ive been trying all day to get on :| oh well, will try again in a bit.

I'm off to play SP for a while, see if i can make some new stuffs :D

bukkit broke again :/

You expected otherwise? With each new version of Minecraft they need to update Bukkit against any changes made by Notch and then most people have to wait for the plugin developers to update against the Recommended build released by the Bukkit team. >.<

881517584.jpg

Awesome :cool:

---

DynamicSquid is gonna be amazing when it gets updated :woot:

At least you have seen whether since updating to 1.5.

Somebody needs to teach me some serious MineCraft stuff (mainly server side) cause my stuff SUCKSSS!!! Got my own server running on my linode, but I just can't build anything interesting.

Updated my little skin for Minecraft to 1.5: Download

All it offers is an upgrade to the menus/backgrounds (not to blocks), so if you like the block textures but hate the menus then this is for you :D

------

At least you have seen whether since updating to 1.5.

Trust me - it gets old and annoying very fast.

------

screenshot?

And DAMN! Neowins DB Server is slow today!

599480799.png

886572433.png

Like I said - it's a very small change. (I made it mainly for myself)

Updated my little skin for Minecraft to 1.5: Download

All it offers is an upgrade to the menus/backgrounds (not to blocks), so if you like the block textures but hate the menus then this is for you :D

screenshot?

And DAMN! Neowins DB Server is slow today!

Finally got all of the achievements - you guys may want to download a custom map for the kilometre one - it's 1000 blocks long :/

Pure awesome.

That was actually really, really good! I happen to know the guy who made that video as well, so +1 for internet fame? :p

Must have taken him hours to get everything set up and synced and all the rest though.