How are people getting those carts to go so fast? I just got the game a few days ago and I'm still very confused by the cart mechanics, and I'm not even going to try to touch the Redstone circuits for awhile.

Edit: and are you guys just using print screen for the screenshots or is there an ingame command for it?

Finally got all of the achievements - you guys may want to download a custom map for the kilometre one - it's 1000 blocks long :/

Linkage to custom map?

And with the original 1.5_01 he broke SMP. Mojang needs to test their updates before releasing them, I could understand if it was something that requierd you to be at layer 6 specifically and you had to use a specific tool to crash the server but dear lord it would've been noticed right off the bat! At least he correct the fix quickly I suppose with 1.5_02 for the Server.

How are people getting those carts to go so fast? I just got the game a few days ago and I'm still very confused by the cart mechanics, and I'm not even going to try to touch the Redstone circuits for awhile.

Edit: and are you guys just using print screen for the screenshots or is there an ingame command for it?

The video above uses a mod that lets minecarts go at full speed constantly. In the latest version of minecraft there are minecart booster tracks you can use, and there are also ways of rigging up boosters using an additional minecart at the side of the track.

Alright,

Neowins Minecraft creative server is back up and on 1.5

address is dynamicsquid.com if ur interested in building! We has rules, so please follow em.

Alright,

address is dynamicsquid.com if ur interested in building! We has rules, so please follow em.

how do i join neowin server?

how do i join neowin server?

Start Minecraft -> click Multiplayer -> enter dynamicsquid.com -> log on

You need to ask an admin for building rights. Read the rules board near spawn too as well. Short version of the rules: Behave, don't grief, respect other players and their builds. Common sense really.

Alright,

What build of CraftBukkit are you running? Please let me know if you come across any issues!

What build of CraftBukkit are you running? Please let me know if you come across any issues!

714 atm. So far so good. Not really any issues apart from a few plugin bugs.

Alright,

hell yeah! when gigapixels told me the other day that it was down, i was sadpants. :C

Finally bought this game thinking it would be a nice to kill time. Now it's eating all my time. Had no idea what to build at first then the first few bricks went down and I haven't turned it off since.

Might have to go for a walk round the Neowin server