Aveo5 smoking some tires...

This.

Also, burning up your tires does not prove that the car has "power" (which it doesn't). There's no reason you should have gone through 9 sets of tires on that thing (most people go through 1 set a year if that).

In the end that car is just a large rollerskate.

Dude i would be ashamed to post that Video online No offence, Tho i did find it rather amusing

I had to watch it again just to see how much of a **** u really are, what makes u so special the fact i have ur fog lamps on and well as ur dipped beams during the day, in the UK u get fined and can get points, having to reverse to wheel spin ur car just shows how much of a tool u are as any one else can wheel spin there car from stand. I think ur parents should be blamed for lettin u act like a fool cause its people like u that make insurance for cars rather expensive. Ur parents should take ur car from u and make u walk, cause ur going to KILL someone. I hope someone reports you for driving like that on a public road.

Ur a fool :trout:

glad i'm not the only one that thinks this kid is a stupid little **** d-bag punk!!!!!! :whistle:

I had to watch it again just to see how much of a **** u really are, what makes u so special the fact i have ur fog lamps on and well as ur dipped beams during the day, in the UK u get fined and can get points, having to reverse to wheel spin ur car just shows how much of a tool u are as any one else can wheel spin there car from stand. I think ur parents should be blamed for lettin u act like a fool cause its people like u that make insurance for cars rather expensive. Ur parents should take ur car from u and make u walk, cause ur going to KILL someone. I hope someone reports you for driving like that on a public road.

Ur a fool :trout:

+1000

<-almost feels like posting a vid of me smoking my Grand Caravan's tires from a standstill to make a point, though it would be the same point I already made with the H2 vid I posted.

To the OP, I hope you're not much older than 16, because thats about all that video is going to impress.

You want to let it all out, come on down to Hot'lanta, and get schooled at http://www.atlantascca.org/pdx.html. I might even be there as a instructor.

"Turn 1

The entry to this sweeping, fast, right hand turn is flat, but as you enter it the turn has some banking and starts to climb uphill. With that in mind and the fact that it is an increasing radius turn you can carry a bit more entry speed than you initially think. There is not much runoff however, so work up to that speed with caution.

There are three common methods to take turn 1:

1.) The traditional way through 1 is to trail brake deep into it. You will see a lot of newer drivers doing this.

2.) The second and possibly faster way through 1 is to brake early, let off before the turn in, and get on the gas all the way through the turn.

3.) Another variation on this is to slow down even more, and get on the gas at the 50 marker. This should only be done when you are ALONE, because people behind you will not be expecting you to brake so early, however if done correctly, you'll be very fast through 2 which is more of a short straightaway than a true turn. "

Option 2 is my prefered method, 3 is good if you need to make up time.

In other words, bring your POS Aveo to a REAL track, that's if you don't burn your clutch up before you get there. :laugh:

glad i'm not the only one that thinks this kid is a stupid little **** d-bag punk!!!!!! :whistle:

+1000

Just summit i had to get off my chest!

*facepalm*..i have owned hotwheels cars with more horsepower than that thing...im glad to know that the world still loves to waste money on thing like new tires every week.

Ironic story some dude tried to intimidate me this weekend with his aveo5 at a stop light here in Pasco, i thought he figured since it had a fin on top it would hang with my Eldorado's Northstar, needless to say it didn't

Yeah, compared to your Eldorado it's a dinky car. But theres nothing wrong with comparing it to other entry level economy cars, like the Hyundai Elantra, Kia Rio, Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla and so on and so on... It's got the smallest engine at it's level I'd say, but it goes pretty quick for it's price and power.

Yeah, compared to your Eldorado it's a dinky car. But theres nothing wrong with comparing it to other entry level economy cars, like the Hyundai Elantra, Kia Rio, Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla and so on and so on... It's got the smallest engine at it's level I'd say, but it goes pretty quick for it's price and power.

All of those cars are faster, if not equal in speed. They're all slow in real world aspects though. 0-60 in 10.8 seconds? Wow.. Even my 04 Avalanche can do that in 8.2 seconds XD

No. It doesn't. It's a grocery getter and nothing more.

As long as you realize this before you start dumping money into it you won't hate yourself so much down the road.

I've smoked civics, corollas, yaris XRS' and a few rio's, only car I lost too was a Mazda3, but you know, zoom zoom zoom...

2010 Civic NON-Si 0-60: 7.2 seconds

2010 Corolla 0-60: 10.1 for 1.8L, 9.1 for XRS

2010 Kia Rio 0-60: 9.4 seconds for the manual

2010 Mazda 3 Touring (not their top end engine) 0-60: 8.1 seconds

2010 Chevy Aveo5 0-60: 10.2-11.5 Seconds (can't find more accurate than that because nobody cares)

NOTE: All these cars are manuals and are the times of the base models, or at least of the base model engines.

So how exactly are you beating any of these guys unless they are very bad drivers? Even then man, you're racing against family sedans...

They were probably just dropping their grandmother off at her doctor's appointment and this silly little fella thought that the guy slowly going forward at a green light was a challenge to him.

They were probably just dropping their grandmother off at her doctor's appointment and this silly little fella thought that the guy slowly going forward at a green light was a challenge to him.

LOL.

I hate to be a Debbie Downer but those cars are basically tin cans on wheels, especially having been made by Chevy. Also since it's from '06 it's almost at the peak of their failure. I suggest instead of sinking money into it, get a vehicle that's better instead. You could have easily afforded a Honda Civic that was older and better since they last. They're also much better for racing and the sort.

The OP is the epitome of adolescent stupidity. Taking a little **** can and thinking that it's a racer. I see kids like this all the time. Trying to look cool in a car that has no power but they drive the **** out of it to compensate for true lack of power.

Bottom line: you're gonna wreck the car you paid for by trying to win a dick measuring contest that you're the only one in because no one else cares.

Have fun and live life dude. I watched the video before I saw you post and hoped that car was a rental. For a DD you should take cars of it.

A bit of advice. Please don't mod it. There's no reason to put performance mods, ESPECIALLY A TURBO. YouTube some videos about people putting turbos on N/A cars and see what happens to the motor. Not a pretty site.

I bet this kid is having a real kick with the comments here... He may be a fool with basic wheels, but the joke is in reading the comments....

Seriously, why do you even care about what he does whith the cheap Aveo?

I don't care about HIS money loss....

2010 Civic NON-Si 0-60: 7.2 seconds

2010 Corolla 0-60: 10.1 for 1.8L, 9.1 for XRS

2010 Kia Rio 0-60: 9.4 seconds for the manual

2010 Mazda 3 Touring (not their top end engine) 0-60: 8.1 seconds

2010 Chevy Aveo5 0-60: 10.2-11.5 Seconds (can't find more accurate than that because nobody cares)

NOTE: All these cars are manuals and are the times of the base models, or at least of the base model engines.

So how exactly are you beating any of these guys unless they are very bad drivers? Even then man, you're racing against family sedans...

:shifty: they didn't know a pos like a aveo was racing them, by the time they realized what was going on the aveo was 2 car lenghts away hitting the rev limiter at 3000 rpms. he let off the gas and watched the other cars pass him at 40 mph. smoked :p

Maybe the car isn't fast and/or powerful or maybe it's even a little silly to think it is; but even so how does that justify all the personal insults? I've lost a lot of respect for many people in this thread because they chose to ridicule someone for something ridiculous...