General Boxing Thread!

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

I lost any sympathy or respect for him after hearing that.

I don't know. Groves will go in being favourite but i don't think Froch will not take him so lightly this time round.

Yeah for Froch its make and break really! but in all honesty I see him vacating

Tyson Fury has chosen some stiff for his next opponent :rofl:

Yeah for Froch its make and break really! but in all honesty I see him vacating

Tyson Fury has chosen some stiff for his next opponent :rofl:

He still can't draw money matches so he's got to make due. Maybe a fight with David Haye would bring some money in but that was cancelled. He'll rather just keep crushing along and keeping his undefeated record.

Pacquiao vs. Bradley II set for April 12 live on HBO PPV

The result is that Pacquiao vs. Bradley 2 is no longer "Pacquiao vs. this event's challenger." Bradley has firmly established himself as a top fighter, and this should be a close, hard to call contest.

Yeah... no. :rolleyes:

So, did anyone else here watch Anthony Joshua's fight and laugh? Still waiting for him to fight some proper competition...

ill-just-wait-here.jpg

So, did anyone else here watch Anthony Joshua's fight and laugh? Still waiting for him to fight some proper competition...

ill-just-wait-here.jpg

Yeah I was in a pub and the competition is laughable, it's a big like Wilder and Fury tbh

Mayweather Vs Khan will be depressing to watch. I'm sure it'll artificially dragged out a few rounds for people to get their moneys worth.

It would be a first round knockout otherwise.

Mayweather Vs Khan will be depressing to watch. I'm sure it'll artificially dragged out a few rounds for people to get their moneys worth.

It would be a first round knockout otherwise.

Mayweather may very well have priced himself out of the business.

Can't wait for this.

They're going to sell a tonne of PPV's. Knowing how good the first fight was. Loads of people will tune in to see if Groves can do it.

Personally i'm still going to back Froch. Just because he won't take Groves so lightly this time.

I wonder if Groves will keep the same tactic or try and surprise Froch again?

That will be a squash though. Especially if its Khan.

But will probably cut Froch vs Groves out of some PPV money. Money is tight and people are stingy about buying PPVs.

In a fight with major historical implications, former three-division titleholder Miguel Cotto of Puerto Rico will move up in weight to challenge middleweight champion and Sergio Martinez of Argentina in one of the year's biggest bouts.

The fight will take place June 7 (HBO PPV) at Madison Square Garden in New York and match two probable Hall of Famers on the weekend of the annual Puerto Rican Day parade in the city. The bout has been in the works for a couple of months but was finalized Thursday as both boxers took to Twitter to announce the deal was complete.

They will meet at a maximum contract weight of 159 pounds, one below the middleweight maximum of 160, according to duBoef. Shaving one pound from the division limit is a concession to the smaller Cotto, although Martinez is not a big middleweight and has claimed for years that for the right fight he would drop down the 154-pound junior middleweight division, where he once held a world title.