Syfy's "Alphas"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone else think that Nina Theroux is the most beautiful woman in Alphas? :blush:

4tlu6v.jpg

• 1 month later...

Wow.

I had a feeling the photic stimulators could turn a regular human into an Alpha. The homeless man gaining the ability to generate sonic waves with his vocal cords reminded me of The 4400. I wonder what the death rate will be for gaining an ability. In The 4400, it was 50%. Also, I have a feeling Dr. Lee Rosen will gain the ability to heal just like Stanton Parish.

Whatever the case may be, I hope they renew it for a third season.

No, in fact I think the SyFy channel should just end it's pathetic run as a network already.

This, they've killed all the good series that actually started on their network. Now they just fund stupid pos 'syfy original' series which suck ass.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

SyFy love to cancel shows don't they :(

Another show I liked.... Canceled by SyFy! Well done :/

And this is why I wait until after a 3rd season to get into any new show on US TV. Fed up getting into a show and have it die before it's concluded properly

the show was ok at best but not one of my favorites. still a shame it got canceled. seems all syfy want is these fake ghost hunting reality shows. im expecting them to cancel being human and warehouse 13 after their seasons this year too.

Another good show shot to hell and left us with a sort of cliff hanger.

Sigh. And I liked this show. Just another reason to not watch Syfy again, for me.

When they canned Caprica I gave up on Syfy, the only thing I watch is Ghost Hunters (and probably Defiance in April)