Flow for Firefox - 1.2

OT question: your extension seems to have not been reviewed by Mozilla, is there a reason for that?

I selected the full review option a few months ago and nothing happened. So when I uploaded 1.2beta today I canceled it and selected the preliminary review. Hopefully this will happen soon.

Once I canceled the review it disabled all the previous versions. If you guys are having issues installing go to the bottom and select all versions.

Yep same version as me.

I think I was being a little bit of idiot (mostly because I've not woken up yet!) I was clicking on the top link, which is for Flow 1.1. Scrolling to the bottom and clicking 'View all versions' gives me a link for 1.2b which downloads fine. No idea why I can't download 1.1 though.

P.S Thanks for the new version Soapy, looks great :)

:laugh:

Thanks.

I selected the full review option a few months ago and nothing happened. So when I uploaded 1.2beta today I canceled it and selected the preliminary review. Hopefully this will happen soon.

Thanks for the reply. Just trying to get some info regarding the state of project management at AMO, since it seems to be in quite a mess right now.

Sometimes, when the window is unmaximized, the Firefox button is not clickable. Instead it acts as a part of the title-bar. (Double-clicking it, maximizes window or Dragging it moves the window)

Sometimes, when the window is unmaximized, the Firefox button is not clickable. Instead it acts as a part of the title-bar. (Double-clicking it, maximizes window or Dragging it moves the window)

Yep I can confirm I'm seeing this issue also.

Yea it does seem to be a bug. I'll look into fixing it, but just to confirm can you click the top half of the Firefox button to access the menu?

Those of you who can't click part of the Firefox button in normal window mode can you try this fix?

#main-window[sizemode="normal"] #appmenu-button-container {
  position: relative !important;
}

If this fixes it I'll go ahead and release beta2 unless there are any more bugs that I'm not aware of.

Those of you who can't click part of the Firefox button in normal window mode can you try this fix?

}

If this fixes it I'll go ahead and release beta2 unless there are any more bugs that I'm not aware of.

Works!

}

WFM

really nice, clean looking theme

looks a little weird to me when I have the bookmarks toolbar up... but other than that I like it... using it now

I went ahead and released a new version as 1.2. If there are more bug reports I'll just release them as 1.2.x.

Changelog:

• Fixed non-clickable Firefox menu button
  • Fixed 'normalFontWeight' not affecting the PersonalToolbar

Download

I went ahead and released a new version as 1.2. If there are more bug reports I'll just release them as 1.2.x.

Changelog:

Download

Thanks for the new fixed version. But I have found a minor bug in 1.2:

There is no tab-closing animation, when I close the last regular (non-AppTab) tab.

I tried this last night...it's nice but the glow effect is too much. nice skin tho

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't work here using todays nightly. Anyone else got the same problem?

Doesn't work here using todays nightly. Anyone else got the same problem?

Oh no :unsure: All my add-ons are breaking with 7.0a. Looking into a fix.

• 1 month later...

To move the bookmark star to the left of the urlbar use LeftSideStar

To get the simulated Aero Glass inner border use ChromeMarginDoohickey and set the chromemargin to 6 or 7 on the slider.

To show a home button in the urlbar use:

#urlbar-homebutton {
  display: inherit !important;
}

Hey man, sorry to bug you. I recently switched back to Firefox after having issues with Chrome, and I am using this lovely theme again. The only issue I am having is with the code you listed there, it is not putting the home button in the urlbar like it used to. I just have the buttons lined up next to the urlbar as refresh, stop, and home. The refresh/stop join obviously, and appear in the urlbar, but the home button is still standing alone beside it. I may just have something out of order.

Thanks in advance. :)

This is what it looks like with the Customize Toolbar dialog box open:

190741282.png

And this is the normal layout. Only issue seems to be the home button not implementing with the urlbar.

379519316.png

• 1 year later...

I apologize for bumping such a old topic though I suppose this will never be updated for current Firefox versions Boneyard? :( I admit this theme is the only reason I'm still running Firefox 5 (please everyone don't make a argument about that... :pinch: ) though for whatever reason I start to notice some bad lag in FF5 over the last few days and I can't find the reason behind it so I guess I have to upgrade finally :/ And I think there aren't any similar minimal themes for FF17+ either from what I have seen or are there some?