The Fish Dies in the End for iPhone - Out NOW!

awesome gutenbergn, glad you are still in it!! Its a great little game and I think you did a fantastic job on it. Keep developing and making better and better games.

I know what a Retina Display is even though it is a gimmick market term. I think rather than "Retina support" as a key feature, you should highlight it instead as "Optimized for the iPhone 4". Makes you look alot more inteligent; "Retina support" looks like you bought in to Apple's marketing terms.

And I believe Android is a better market as of right now than iOS. On alot more devices than iOS is on.

Good look with your app

What a bunch of BS.

Don't listen to this tool. Retina support means something, iPhone 4 support implies that the game doesn't support previous versions of the iPhone (and I doubt that is true). Retina is a better name for a display resolution than "High Definition" which is subjective and meaningless..what's next, "Ultra High Definition"... or wait, how about the successor to "Super Amoled" be "Super-Duper Amoled"?

Just because something is a trade name or marketed name doesn't mean you are unintelligent for being consistent with the manufacturer and designers names. I think Mr. Hondaa would seem a lot more intelligent if he knew how to spell properly.

Any chance for an Android version of this? Specifically one that will work on the Samsung Galaxy S II :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, what a hot thread! I don?t mind playing these types of games really. My app list includes a mixture of rpg and classic games. I sometimes need those comfort games so. .. Well, I?m glad man that you do get involved with trying to gain responses so you?d be able to improve the game. Nice one! I will definitely check this out and would give my feedback. Good luck!