Skyfall (James Bond 23)

Looks promising, Daniel Craig makes a great Bond and he looks a lot like my father-in-law :p

Skyfall trailer followed directly by the new James Bond game trailer

The movie trailer looks good and the game trailer looks like absolute garbage.

The movie trailer looks good and the game trailer looks like absolute garbage.

I'm surprised the game is using the Modern Warfare engine still and not something newer.

I always saw it as all the bonds were new 007s. When the old one died or retired. Of course it no good to show him doing that. 007 is like the elite number so the best new recruit gets it. In the books do people ever get to see 001 or other agents. 0011 ??

The trailer... <MEH. not really impressed. but the movie im sure will be decent.

I always saw it as all the bonds were new 007s. When the old one died or retired. Of course it no good to show him doing that. 007 is like the elite number so the best new recruit gets it. In the books do people ever get to see 001 or other agents. 0011 ??

The trailer... <MEH. not really impressed. but the movie im sure will be decent.

In Golden Eye the character Sean Bean plays is a 00 agent. At least I seem to remember that being the case, I haven't seen that movie in a long time.

In Golden Eye the character Sean Bean plays is a 00 agent. At least I seem to remember that being the case, I haven't seen that movie in a long time.

Yup I thought i remembered that too. 006 I believe. So the lower the number the better you are? 001 gets more pay? he is the lead agent? hmmmm. time for more fanfiction.

Yup I thought i remembered that too. 006 I believe. So the lower the number the better you are? 001 gets more pay? he is the lead agent? hmmmm. time for more fanfiction.

The numbers don't mean anything afaik, they're just code numbers. Golden eye wasn't the first movie to talk about other OOs, iirc it's brought up in older movies as well, like a few times we've heard of another 00 dying and they send in 007 to finish the job. There's no ranking or anything like that, they just have a small 00 unit 1-9, and they all work on their own 99% of the time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/00_Agent#Films_and_other_official_media

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
007 gets his quartermaster! Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli, producers of the 23rd James Bond adventure, SKYFALL, announced today that the character of Q will be making a welcome return to the Bond franchise and confirmed that the role will be played by British actor Ben Whishaw.

HvVIt.jpg

Sweet, good to see Q back into the story. Now we just need Ms Money Penny.