Skyfall (James Bond 23)

Heh, nice, I like the part where he drops down with everything going to hell behind him and just stands up and fixes his suit.

The full official trailer is so good. Can't wait for November!!!

You look at it as it is a reboot but I still don't. When asked if it's a reboot the director said "yah, I guess.." that's pretty up in the air if you ask me.

It just means the director isn't really interested in what happened was done the other Bond movies, and is doing his own thing. He's keeping elements like Judy Dench, etc., only because he thinks they work, and he's discarding things he doesn't think he works.

The whole idea of a 'reboot' is based on the idea that directors/writers have to respect some canonicity, which I think is mostly a bad idea to begin with. I wish with Star Trek for instance the writers didn't obsess so much about canon, and just kept what worked and leave aside what didn't, and didn't worry about ret-conning things (which of course doesn't mean completely changing everything). They should have never worried about explaining why Klingons changed appearance, for instance.

I've always enjoyed spotting all Sony electronics in Bond movies :p They're rumoured to have been using one of Sony's unannounced phones. In this trailer I managed to spot four Bravia TV's (in one shot) and three (possibly four) Vaio's, all VPC-S series.

The Vaio's:

post-151800-0-58341600-1343834824_thumb.

post-151800-0-84147200-1343834837_thumb.

post-151800-0-30742900-1343834854_thumb.

I like how mi6 has gone to effort of designing a theme for whatever OS they are using.

Nothing new in movies, unless MS is a sponser or something so they don't have to pay royalties when showing the UI etc.

Moreover, most bespoke in-house apps aren't that hot to look at. Nobody wants to see MI6 using a legacy VB6 app that nobody supports, doesn't work on their newer computers and crashes often.

qyal.jpg

Heh, nice, I like the part where he drops down with everything going to hell behind him and just stands up and fixes his suit.

ibj8cEtDKdXW6T.gif

ibj8cEtDKdXW6T.gif

Sweet, great job there, these scene basically says it all about Bond imo. Even with **** hitting the fan around him he's just ice cold and stylish with a suit.

Mate of mine is working on this film, I envy him so much :)