Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

I actually really enjoyed this game, I played it for a few hours over the weekend and its really enjoyable. I feel its controls are pushed towards getting a controller plugged into your PC though

yeah this game does deserve an official thread, and it is a lot of fun. i just wish they gave the orks more speech samples - how many times can you listen to kill the space marines! and you'll need more than that to kill an ork!

guess it's like Borderlands, but those sound samples were really funny and apt. i didn't think the 40K orks were supposed to be satirical? they seem to have a really good sense of humor in this game. they actually sound very intelligent.

it is a lot of fun, wouldn't call it brilliant, but a very solid game nonetheless. the action is gratifying, impressed you were able to finish it on hard, i'm on easy and it's still occasionally challenging :pacifier:

just finished it, nice ending overall, liked the final boss sequence, though it was kinda repetitive. i like how they left it open to a variety of sequels with different characters. overall decent game, not a must-play, but a nice tribute to people who like 40K. will try to get into the MP, but it does seem brutal from the little i've played so far.

Yeh MP is pretty full on and a little unbalanced if you ask me. There going to release an online co-cop mode sometime this week, so we can play 3 man teams against ork/chaos hordes.

But yeh game wise 90% if your a WH40k fan and a good 80% if your looking for a wee shooter but either completed or missed GOW3