Meet the browser: Firefox Next

wow, the tab reordering animation is incredible!! :woot:

Is this in nightly? I don?t have it on osx nightly. Is it only on windows

a link to video would be nice.

i don't like how identity button looks lke but, wow, the tab reordering animation is incredible!! :woot:

anyway, do you have the bug # for identity button and tab animation?

I don't really care for the identity box either, but it's Bug 634065. The mockups in Bug 588685 were a lot better, IMO. I even made a user style for it (self-promotion :p), but it'll probably be broken soon.

and video , umm , i'll make one

Wasn't this animation the same one that has been in Safari and Chrome since the start? In fact, I had to test this myself on my Firefox installation to make sure it didn't already do it. I'm amazed I didn't even notice.

I am using Nightly 6.0a1 and with the last 2 builds I observe the pages do not load properly. Even if the page loads I am unable to scroll down the page.

Anybody else experiencing this?

The patch for that hasn't been approved yet. It'll probably land some time next week and there will be follow-up bugs to refine the implementation.

How much HTML5 elements Mozilla FF4 supported? 6.0 prealpha scoring 259 in beta.html5test.com.....

So Mozilla is adding more HTML5 support. Maybe native support like IE10...Joking...:-)