Meet the browser: Firefox Next

10 hours ago, Gary7 said:

What in The heck is this?

Fx Urgent.png

How did you get on that site and why is your UI so busy? :p

Edit: Can you share that black theme? It looks sexy.

Looks a lot like DeepDark to me as a guess.  

And the sad part about that "urgent upgrade" is that people will fall for it, even though it's absurdly obvious that it's a fake.  

15 minutes ago, Konstantine said:

They don't look the same no matter how hard I try to

I try to show You how to enable this theme, don't look at my browser :p

2 hours ago, Konstantine said:

How did you get on that site and why is your UI so busy? :p

Edit: Can you share that black theme? It looks sexy.

It is https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ft-deepdark/?src=cb-dl-users

It is busy because I have most of the sites I visit as bookmarks on the BM toolbar. The name of The Theme is FTdeepdark.

1 hour ago, Max Norris said:

Looks a lot like DeepDark to me as a guess.  

And the sad part about that "urgent upgrade" is that people will fall for it, even though it's absurdly obvious that it's a fake.  

If security is so great in Fx then users should not even see that.

Just now, d5aqoëp said:

I would run the file if I were you. Also please disable your antivirus.

Then report what you see here.

You must think I am an idiot. You run it/

1 hour ago, Semtex said:

7 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

It is https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ft-deepdark/?src=cb-dl-users

It is busy because I have most of the sites I visit as bookmarks on the BM toolbar. The name of The Theme is FTdeepdark.

Meh, both suck it seems. :p Any idea if there is a dark australis theme? Like Edge for example (From Light theme to Dark theme BUT with australis)

Edit: something like this VLqagOS.png

4 minutes ago, Konstantine said:

Meh, both suck it seems. :p Any idea if there is a dark australis theme? Like Edge for example (From Light theme to Dark theme BUT with australis)

Just because you do not like it does not mean it sucks. It is the number one whole theme. I used Black Shine before this one. It is one of those personas. I also use a style to square my tabs as Australis does suck and it started the ruination of Firefox. It makes FX look like Chrome. But you should like Black Shine.

When they changed it? Nice change to open drop down and go to the Download Folder.

Split.png

Guys, it's been bothering me for years and I'm still not used to it. I always press the + button(to open a new tab) and then load multiple bookmarks from a folder. The thing is, the bookmarks load in new tabs but the new tab I had first opened stays there doing nothing. Is there a way for the first bookmark(out of the multiples that I load) to get opened in that new tab page I had previously opened? I don't know if I made myself clear... xD

• 2 weeks later...