[wallpaper] Tactics aren`t everything

I... don't get it. Can someone explain?

In Space Invaders, the invaders have one tactic: move to one side of the screen, drop down a level, move to the other side of the screen, drop down a level, and repeat. Despite this simple and singular tactic, they will beat you.

The only comment I have about the wallpaper is that it should probably read, "Tactics aren't everything."

Other than that though, I like it. :)

In Space Invaders, the invaders have one tactic: move to one side of the screen, drop down a level, move to the other side of the screen, drop down a level, and repeat. Despite this simple and singular tactic, they will beat you.

The only comment I have about the wallpaper is that it should probably read, "Tactics aren't everything."

ok, fixed :) thx

Why is that?

Should be obvious I haven't played the game, lol.

Every time you clear the screen of enemies, more spawn and they move faster than before. So, not only are they infinite in number, but sooner or later it gets to a point where you can't shoot fast enough to kill them all before they kill you.

I agree with this.