Graphic Request Thread

Question

Please pin this and post all requests graphic related here - be it internet banners, avatars, sigs - you name it, just post them here and i, or the helpful neowin grpahics team will hopefully get to it... :D

Thread title edited, this is not an "offcial" request thread and not the only one, people may still make request threads, otherwise they would get buried in here. Thanks for understanding

Edited by Blaise

1,375 answers to this question

I guess you guys are still young to grab the concept of avatar and signature. They are your identity, your idea, your creativity, and your one and only chance to be unique.

Would you let someone sign your signature for you and then tell you -- "Here, this will be how your signature look like!"

Be inventive even if you suck at it, it still your true identity.

no, but most people are saying - i want this, but it wouldnt turn out right if i do it or something so yeah unless its just someone saying 'can i have a sig, anything will do'

then it sould be fine cos its still their idea

If are bored or have extra free time, I wouldn't mind a sig and/or avatar? Something with european mountains or sprawling green hills OR something with The Atlanta Thrashers Ice hockey team (team oriented or just Dany Heatly and Ilya Kovalchuk). Thanks!

how about both? :p ill start the rest some time today

ok, random sig is too random.

If you have free time (you probably dont any more, lol) could i have something to do with programming, like some code in the background and a pixel font for my name? i like matrix green :woot:

I must do and audio Interface for school, taht I will program afetr but I need ideas.

The interface shoul havec a play, stop, next and previous button

plus a colume slider.

Thanx

edit your post to the 'legible' state please and ill see what i can do :)

lol ok, the sig...well, how about one that says hotshot on a cool gray background sorta like this one (Y)

as for the avatar, try one with a biohazard sign or something like that :) thanks in advance bro :)

kikflip_kid u ROCK! freebies!! :p

I would like to request a sig with icecube melting... The general color would be cold and freezing, prob only blue-varients.

Possible to draw the cube as real as possible? :shifty:

lol ok, the sig...well, how about one that says hotshot on a cool gray background sorta like this one (Y)

as for the avatar, try one with a biohazard sign or something like that :) thanks in advance bro :)

haha, nah your request is fine im talking about the guy that was above me

maybe i should have quoted :rolleyes:

if it isn't too much trouble, could i get some icons for my site?

(news, home, previews, reviews, cheats, etc.) (it's a gaming site)

if you need to talk to me about it (i don't know why you would, but who knows) just im me or send me an email.

If you ever want to make me something, feel free... I'll appreciate it =)

If it could include ericnmu and taproot symbol, which is that semi-star thing (which I have a tatoo of on my back).

rock on

Any type of graphics work? :unsure: Can you fix this up a bit? :huh: Remove the various spots of "red light" or whatever it is all over it and darken it so my friend and I are not so damn bright? :wacko: And if possible, could you also edit out the whole background and leave just the two of us as a transparent PNG? :yes: If you can do this for me, thank you so much. ;) I'd really appreciate it (Y)