So we passed 10 Million forum posts!

I should actually check when I joined here. I suppose it's later than 2001. Anyway, I used to be much more active then now. Some people I knew well moved out which forced me to do some other things as well, other priorities as family and so much more. However, I still wander around here for asking and giving help from time to time. Neowin still remains to be my #1 forum concerning technical help and random talks.

Congratulations with the 10.000.000 posts!

EDIT: Joined 2004, 3 years late.

• 3 months later...

congrats on the 10 million posts,

i'm not sure but it was around that time, i came across neowin by chance, while searching for a solution for a problem

• 3 months later...

Hehe, I wasn't posting to get my post count up. Most of my posts were way back in the day of XP skinning when I ran GetSkinned.org. For the last few years it's been a matter of reading the front page of the site for news and not posting much.

Hey Neobond. I'd love to take you up on the free Tier 2 account. I must have missed this post completely. Here's to another 10 years ;)

Unfortunately, it was a limited time offer. There will be other subscription giveaways though. (Y)