So we passed 10 Million forum posts!

Where do I sign for the Tier 2 sub (or in my case extension of an existing subscription)? :shiftyninja:

Congratulations on passing the 10 million posts mark. It took longer than many expected, Neobond himself inluded I'm sure. Now on to the next milestones.

Congrats on passing the mark, now we can stop the spam and wait until 10,900,000 posts. :p

Also, good luck to those hoping to obtain a Tier 2!

1) Tell us why you joined Neowin:

It seemed like a great site to me where I could get news to various things (Games, Technology etc.) and also discuss them, plus the community seemed nice so I signed up^^

2) And what kept you here as an active user of the site:

Pretty much the same things I mentioned above and the sheer amount of things I get to read every day :p

Oh and yeah, congratz everyone for 10 million posts :rofl:

Where do I sign for the Tier 2 sub (or in my case extension of an existing subscription)? :shiftyninja:

Congratulations on passing the 10 million posts mark. It took longer than many expected, Neobond himself inluded I'm sure. Now on to the next milestones.

Extended for a year.

Added a few 2001'ers

I suppose reading the site daily but not actually posting is the same :p

plz2postmorekthnx :p (Y)

Extended for a year.

Added a few 2001'ers

I suppose reading the site daily but not actually posting is the same :p

plz2postmorekthnx :p (Y)

Thanks Neobond (Y)

1) Tell us why you joined Neowin:

I believe it was for Longhorn info, following leaks, etc.

2) And what kept you here as an active user of the site:

Probably the community, and the wide variety of things to read and participate in.

Didnt add me neobond :( you made me cry lol

What? :shiftyninja:

Don't forget 01'ers to check out the secret forum ;)

Look for it under Members' Metropolis.

1 million posts per year. Not bad at all. What was the busiest year? Which has been the busiest month consistently looking back 10 years?

1) Tell us why you joined Neowin

To help Odom with his Indexing problems on his WHS (see thread).
2) And what kept you here as an active user of the site.[/b]
This one is easy. To share technical knowledge with the community. I?ve learnt plenty, and posted plenty of random stuff I happen to know. Not always technical, but mostly. Other reason is Gamers Hangout. It?s my favourite place.

Why I joined

I think I joined for the Windows 7 news - I was a lurker before then :D

What kept me here

The great community, the great staff, the great admins and the entire site is fast and pleasing to look at.

1 million posts per year. Not bad at all. What was the busiest year? Which has been the busiest month consistently looking back 10 years?

Up until '07/08 we managed over a million a year, since then it's been more like between 14 or 15 months to reach the next million. But still 10M inside a decade, not bad!

Good job guys!

I joined neowin because one day I needed computer help and neowin was on too of the google result. So I clicked on the link, got great help and decided to stay on the website after going through it for 5 minutes and realize this could be my "home" on the Internet.

Great place, great news, great people!

1) Tell us why you joined Neowin

To lurk the forums ;) Then one day I just started posting :)

2) And what kept you here as an active user of the site.

The amazing community (Y) I don't spend a day online without visiting Neowin.

1. Why did I join? Originally it was because I was a complete n00b when it came to computers. Over the years I've gone to school and visit this site daily and have educated myself to the point where servicing and troubleshooting computers is now my livelihood.

2. Why did I stay? The community is awesome. Very helpful when help is needed. Also love a lot of the articles posted on the main site. (Also love Rappy's threads in the Subscriber section :devil: )

In the last 10 years, only 2 or 3 days haven't I visit Neowin... :p

My girlfriend who isn't tech savy, now knows what Neowin is, from so much reloading the neowin site... ;)

Hell, even when on holidays, on country's where I could only have a connection of 3KB/s I visited Neowin, and had people screaming "get out of the only computer on the hotel with Internet"...

This is an amazing community and I really really hope we can have topics like this for 20, 30 .... 100 millions posts :D