PSN Down

I really thought this would be on here already.

Read Me

I just got my PS3 setup today after getting a new one & portal 2, now this

Latest update for PSN/Qriocity services

We sincerely regret that PlayStation Network and Qriocity services have been suspended, and we are working around the clock to bring them both back online. Our efforts to resolve this matter involve re-building our system to further strengthen our network infrastructure. Though this task is time-consuming, we decided it was worth the time necessary to provide the system with additional security.

We thank you for your patience to date and ask for a little more while we move towards completion of this project. We will continue to give you updates as they become available.

Update thanks to MightyJordan

Edited by -T-

RabidWalker

Hi guys, this PSN outage is still being worked on at the mo no further information but I will update as soon as info comes in!

48 minutes ago

I'm surprised noone here seems to care

What a day to have problems - thanks Sony for ruining the launch of Portal 2 for the PS3.

Good thing my copy arrived yesterday, and I'm already up to chapter 5. :p But yeah, it is bloody annoying. I was actually planning on subscribing to PlayStation Plus after seeing the 15 months for the price of 12 offer pop up again, but because PSN's down, I can't access the store.

Probably aftermath of all the attacks, since them PSN hasn't been up to full steam.

For the past week, it's been going down for me. I usually have to try reconnecting a few times and then I am in. But yea, I think they're probably still getting attacked. I'm not sure if we're down over here, as I'm currently at work.

Actually it was down last night too.. well I checked at 11:30 PM. :blink:

It's been up and down. I was actually online well past that time last night.

While we are investigating the cause of the Network outage, we wanted to alert you that it may be a full day or two before we?re able to get the service completely back up and running. Thank you very much for your patience while we work to resolve this matter. Please stay tuned to this space for more details, and we?ll update you again as soon as we can.

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/04/21/latest-update-on-psn-outage/

"A full day or two"? Bloody hell. :( Let's hope they do something special to make up for the outage. An extra month added onto the current PlayStation Plus offer would do me just fine. :p