Dream for Win7

It would be nice to see an actual screenshot of a system using this theme rather that just what looks to be a "mock up"!

Nice theme giannisgx89 :) Downloading and testing it atm. Though a small request would be changing the green status bar to blue since personally I don't like the colour green =p Other than that, nice work mate.

You should make the glass on the start menu a little darker, it's not that easy to read at the moment and just blends in too much with the wallpaper. Other than that it looks great!

this is actually something i like (Y) nice job

also, when I apply the images, which ones are for the 'disabled, default, hover and pressed' on navigation buttons changer?>

also, when I apply the images, which ones are for the 'disabled, default, hover and pressed' on navigation buttons changer?>

Yer I was wondering this too, couldn't quite work out which buttons were what so stuck with the defaults atm

Thank you all guys :)

I updated the theme and also i change the name of the explorerframe images so you can easily use them ;)

please redownload

Thank you all guys :)

I updated the theme and also i change the name of the explorerframe images so you can easily use them ;)

please redownload

ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.door2windows.com/wp-content/appd/Windows%207%20Navigation%20Buttons%20Customizer.zip

The following error was encountered:

Access Denied.

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

This is what I get when I try to download the explorerframe tool...

This has to be the best Windows 7 theme to date. It feels very complete and well polished. lots of themes for windows 7 seem to get released with some nasty bugs or just look ugly.

Dream has raised the bar!

Great job, I am using it now and I am already in love with it. ;)

Thanks!

I love this theme, thanks a lot! Real different from many available..

Very nice theme, but sadly I can't get used to all the grey used. Especially in explorer windows. Just that used to white backgrounds :p