Federico Biancuzzi interviews Nitin and Vipin Kumar, authors of VBootkit, a rootkit that is able to load from Windows Vista boot-sectors. They discuss the "features" of their code, the support of the various versions of Vista, the possibility to place it inside the BIOS (it needs around 1,500 bytes), and the chance to use it to bypass Vista's product activation or avoid DRM.
- Neowin Official Fantasy Football League: 2014 Edition in The Sporting Arena
- Suggest HIPAA Compliant Hosting ? in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Shadow Defender 18.104.22.1683 in Front Page News
- I need new phone (only Android) in Android
- Coaches at Catholic school ‘had sex with students for years’ in Real World News
- Which Nikon DSLR (<£500) do you recommend? in Digital Camera Lab
- D3200 with 18-55mm + 55 - 200mm worth it? in Digital Camera Lab
- 5000 likes in Milestones and Achievements
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.