I worked as an analyst when Microsoft developed Windows Vista. Execs asked for my advice, and they got it. Did they listen? The imminent real release of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 is reason enough to broach the question. SP1 is an important milestone for an operating system that bloggers and other critics consistently ridicule. Oh, yeah, the channel and enterprises aren't exactly loving Vista either.
- In fight against spammers, Steam now restricts accounts until users show hard cash in Computer Gaming
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 10 build 10064 screenshots show up in Front Page News
- Intel: XP users causing weak sales in Back Page News
- OneDrive for iOS adds support for Apple Watch in Front Page News
- Cheapest BT device that gives my Lollipop phone Smart unlock? in Android
- Share your known issues with Windows 10 for phones in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.