I worked as an analyst when Microsoft developed Windows Vista. Execs asked for my advice, and they got it. Did they listen? The imminent real release of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 is reason enough to broach the question. SP1 is an important milestone for an operating system that bloggers and other critics consistently ridicule. Oh, yeah, the channel and enterprises aren't exactly loving Vista either.
- Edge or Previous Browser? in web browser discussion support
- Windows Update in Windows 10: A massive bag of hurt in microsoft windows discussion support
- Any Lumia 1520 owners here? in windows mobile
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.10240 in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 upgrade and failed activation in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 Tip: Cleaning up the taskbar, hiding the search bar and Task View in front page news
- Buy Windows 10 Pro for $2 in Microsoft store? in microsoft insider windows office previews
- Official Dogs vs Cats in poll station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.