I worked as an analyst when Microsoft developed Windows Vista. Execs asked for my advice, and they got it. Did they listen? The imminent real release of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 is reason enough to broach the question. SP1 is an important milestone for an operating system that bloggers and other critics consistently ridicule. Oh, yeah, the channel and enterprises aren't exactly loving Vista either.
- Google ordered to unbundle features from Android in Russia in Front Page News
- American Airlines Pilot Dies on Flight Headed to Boston in Real World News
- Westboro Baptist Just Messed With The Wrong Group Of Students in Real World News
- A refugee riot puts a German town on edge in Domestic Politics
- Google rolls out Android 6.0 Marshmallow, makes it ready for consumption for some Nexus owners in Front Page News
- 'At least 10 killed' in college shooting in Oregon in Real World Issues
- 11-year-old charged with murdering 8-year-old after argument about puppies in Real World News
- Help me find this Piano Tune! .. I'll hum it for you. in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.