I worked as an analyst when Microsoft developed Windows Vista. Execs asked for my advice, and they got it. Did they listen? The imminent real release of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 is reason enough to broach the question. SP1 is an important milestone for an operating system that bloggers and other critics consistently ridicule. Oh, yeah, the channel and enterprises aren't exactly loving Vista either.
- PHP - GetDirectories in Web Design / Programming
- Amazon launches unlimited cloud storage for $60 a year in Front Page News
- A Hidden Message in Apple’s Terms and Conditions in Real World News
- Server 2012 R2 install on ESXI 5.5 in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- VM Host in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Northrop Balks at Agency’s Request To Interview JWST Workers in Science Discussion & News
- Woman says boy, girl killed to stop abuse in Real World News
- [Q] Can I edit ISO files like a document? in Software Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.