I worked as an analyst when Microsoft developed Windows Vista. Execs asked for my advice, and they got it. Did they listen? The imminent real release of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 is reason enough to broach the question. SP1 is an important milestone for an operating system that bloggers and other critics consistently ridicule. Oh, yeah, the channel and enterprises aren't exactly loving Vista either.
- Why unable to connect to a remote database through ASP.NET hosting asphostportal.com in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Paris: Phone porn fears after pupils fondle girls in Real World News
- Baidu Cleaner 220.127.116.11331 in Front Page News
- Show your browser layout in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Home Server upgrade time in Hardware Hangout
- Connecting to VM through thin client. in Virtualization & Cloud Services
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.