Gamespot is reporting that 2K Games has indeed bought the license to the Ghost Rider name and a game will be made based around the upcoming Nicholas Cage movie and of course the famous Marvel comic book. The game is being developed for console and handheld systems and will come out of the shadows in February 2007 to coincide with the release of the movie. Climax Group is developing the game, but obviously Majesco's goal of a release this year seems unlikely.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Security Question concerning My Wifi Router software in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- If You Grabbed Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty PS4 With PS Plus, You Will Get The Vita And PS3 Versi in Sony Console
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Debian GNU/Linux 8.0 'Jessie' released in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Lollipop messed Up! in Android
- Meet Vivaldi Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Rollback 10061 to 10049 (can't access settings) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.