Gamespot is reporting that 2K Games has indeed bought the license to the Ghost Rider name and a game will be made based around the upcoming Nicholas Cage movie and of course the famous Marvel comic book. The game is being developed for console and handheld systems and will come out of the shadows in February 2007 to coincide with the release of the movie. Climax Group is developing the game, but obviously Majesco's goal of a release this year seems unlikely.
- Unreal Engine 4 is now free to download for everyone in Front Page News
- Etoro? Anyone use it? in General Discussion
- Question about switches and routers in Internet, Network & Security
- Did the ordered $79 HP Windows tablets arrive? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Older Windows setups would work on Windows 8.1 ? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Lip Sync Battle with Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart and Jimmy Fallon in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- TechSpot: Dell Venue 8 7000 Tablet Review in Front Page News
- Galaxy S6 Achieves Monstrously High Benchmark Scores, Leaves HTC One M9 In The Dust in Android
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.