Gamespot is reporting that 2K Games has indeed bought the license to the Ghost Rider name and a game will be made based around the upcoming Nicholas Cage movie and of course the famous Marvel comic book. The game is being developed for console and handheld systems and will come out of the shadows in February 2007 to coincide with the release of the movie. Climax Group is developing the game, but obviously Majesco's goal of a release this year seems unlikely.
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
- Windows XP 'Unofficial Service Pack 4' brings updates to Microsoft's obsolete OS in Front Page News
- printer madness with OS X clients in multi-OS environment in Internet, Network & Security
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- install a root CA on to iOS? in Internet, Network & Security
- Xbox One vs. PS4 vs. Wii U: Microsoft Still Trailing Behind in Gamers' Hangout
- Nato plans east European bases to counter Russian threat in Real World Issues
- Scalemate Beta 1 - Out now in Software created by our members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.