Gamespot is reporting that 2K Games has indeed bought the license to the Ghost Rider name and a game will be made based around the upcoming Nicholas Cage movie and of course the famous Marvel comic book. The game is being developed for console and handheld systems and will come out of the shadows in February 2007 to coincide with the release of the movie. Climax Group is developing the game, but obviously Majesco's goal of a release this year seems unlikely.
- Hands-on: First impressions of Nest's new 3rd generation "Learning" Thermostat in Front Page News
- Two 16 year olds charged with Sexting each other in Real World News
- Mozilla Firefox for iOS public preview now available - but only in New Zealand in Front Page News
- ComScore: Windows Phone marketshare remains steady at 2.9% in the U.S in Front Page News
- Server Connector Fails to Add Computer in Server Support
- Windows 10 claims 5.21% of the desktop OS market share in just one month in Front Page News
- Microsoft reportedly considering multi-billion dollar redevelopment of its Redmond campus in Front Page News
- Geek Uninstaller 184.108.40.206 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.