Gamespot is reporting that 2K Games has indeed bought the license to the Ghost Rider name and a game will be made based around the upcoming Nicholas Cage movie and of course the famous Marvel comic book. The game is being developed for console and handheld systems and will come out of the shadows in February 2007 to coincide with the release of the movie. Climax Group is developing the game, but obviously Majesco's goal of a release this year seems unlikely.
- Apple Watch won't be sold at Carphone Warehouse in Front Page News
- Do you encrypt your folders or drives? in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Microsoft Health app now available in the UK, ahead of Band launch in Front Page News
- Which Linux distribution do you prefer? (2015) in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Cities: Skylines in Computer Gaming
- Honor 6 Plus launches in the UK on May 1 in Front Page News
- Redirected folders not searchable in Server Support
- TechSpot: Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse Review in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.