ABC is an improved client for the Bittorrent peer-to-peer file distribution solution.
- Single port core
- Several improvements to reduce cpu usage, display flicker, and otherwise cut down on undesirable behavior
- Some instances of 100% CPU usage bug may be fixed
- Should be able to run as a non-admin user
- Toolbars and context menu can now be customized
- Torrent list colors now customizable
- Advanced Details window
- Now customizable
- Separated "File Info" into "File Info" and "Torrent Info"
- Added more information to "Torrent Info"
- Torrent Maker
- Added support for more fields
- No longer scraping trackers that don't support scraping
- Updated to Python 2.4.2
- Updated to wxPython 2.6.1
- Updated to py2exe 0.6.2
News source: ABC [Yet Another Bittorrent Client]