Run Aby Ruuunnnn! Is the motto here as BulkyPix announces new endless runner style game Aby Escape for the iPhone and iPad.
In the game you must help Aby, a raccoon escape from a host of people who are after him. One minute he may be chased by police, the next a group of hunters out for a quick meal. As is the norm for this type of game, Aby will be constantly running to escape danger, but it is never that simple with trees, elephants and more blocking his way.
Aby Escape comes with two game modes. The first is Unlimited Mode, which has you sliding, jumping and dodging everything in your way. You will have to collect objects and powerups such as magnets, extra lives etc. while trying to get your highest score and completing up to 50 challenges along the way.
Finally we have the Story Mode, which is split over what BulkyPix say is three different universes. There are thirty levels in the story mode and once more you will have to escape enemies and dodge obstacles in your way throughout.
No release date has been provided, but we do have a number of screenshots and a full feature list below:
- 50 challenges to take on in Unlimited mode
- 30 levels in Story mode
- Lots of enemies to shake off or avoid (hunters, policemen, bikers, footballers, elephants, etc.)
- Lots of power-ups available (Ghost, Magnet, Extra life, Shield, etc.)
- Objects to unlock (characters, shoes, etc.)
- Universal iPhone/iPad version
- Game center