ACDSee PowerPack combines three essential photo assistants in one powerhouse product, making it the fastest, most productive photo management software for people who want professional results. Organize and share your pictures faster than ever with award-winning ACDSee. Correct and edit your pictures like a pro with ACD Photo Editor. Ensure excellent image and print quality with ACD FotoSlate.
New Features in ACDSee 7:
- Acquire, organize, view and manage your images faster than ever—way faster.
- Save time using more batch image functions than you'll find in any other product.
- Share your photos instantly using SendPix, ACD's free online image sharing service, now with mobile phone support.
- Compare similar images. Use ACDSee's side-by-side Image Compare feature to pick out the best shot.
- Use the Curves tool to correct exposure.
- Work effortlessly with multiple high-resolution images at the same time.
- Examine your images in their original RAW formats. ACDSee supports RAW formats from Canon, Nikon, - Fujifilm, Olympus, Kodak and Minolta.
- Control your camera's memory card storage space from within ACDSee.
- Copy photo files to CD/DVD instantly with the Create Disc Wizard, and simultaneously create display thumbnails of their contents.
- Publish your images to TiVo®'s Digital Photo Viewer and bring the digital experience into the living room.
- Expand your organizing and editing capabilities with more tools in the improved Image Basket.
- View all of your photos at once in the Image Well.
- View your folder contents in the Thumbs + Details mode, and specify which information to display.
- Optimize your workflow using the Context Sensitive Toolbar.
- Create PDF and Flash slide shows.
- Take advantage of ACDSee's support for MPV and HighMat.
- Manage your images even better in ACDSee's improved Organize pane.
- View, browse and convert images in the JPEG 2000 format.
- Copy database information to and from your EXIF data.
- Maintain your collection with enhanced database tools
Download: ACDSee 7 Power Pack
News source: click-now.net
View: ACDSee Homepage