ACDSee is the essential application for acquiring, organizing, viewing, enhancing, and sharing your digital photos and other media files. ACDSee's Browser lets you copy photos from your camera to your computer, categorize and rate your files, and manage photo collections of any size - from a few hundred to a few hundred thousand. Choose to view thumbnail previews of any size, or use a detailed list of file properties to sort your files. Can't find a particular photo? No problem - ACDSee includes a variety of powerful searching tools and a Compare Images feature to eliminate duplicates. ACDSee's full-featured image viewer and media player quickly generates high-quality displays of your images and media files. You can run slide shows, play embedded audio, and display multiple-page images in any of the more than 50 image and multimedia file formats. Also, ACDSee includes a wide variety of image editing tools you can use to create, edit, and touch-up your digital images. Use tools such as red-eye reduction, crop, sharpen, blur, and photo repair to enhance or correct your images. Image management tools, such as exposure adjustment, convert, resize, rename, and rotate, can be performed on multiple files at the same time. The user interface is completely customizable, and provides quick access to tools and features. You can customize the screen layout, the order of images, toolbar display, and many other options to suit your preferences. ACDSee contains extensive context-sensitive Help to assist you as you move through the application. ACDSee Pro Photo Manager is a fast, powerful, and easy-to-use image management system that everyone from beginners to professionals can use and enjoy.
New in Public Beta:
- Works on Windows Vista
- Processing and viewing images is faster than ever, and has been optimized for performance on multi-core processors.
- Better demosaicing and white balance.
- Images can be rotated and cropped in a single step.
- Quickly reapply RAW processing settings like White Balance and Exposure by copying and pasting.
- Export RAW images to multiple image formats and resolutions in a single step.
- RAW Image Proxies can now be generated in the background. This makes browsing and viewing and zooming RAW images much faster.
- Export to PowerPoint allows you to export images directly from ACDSee into a PowerPoint presentation. The arrangement of images is configurable as are the image captions and slide titles. This feature works with PowerPoint (2000, 2003, or 2007) and more...
Note: ACDSee Pro 1 and ACDSee Pro 2 Beta can run side-by-side. Therefore, if you have ACDSee Pro 1 installed, there is no need to uninstall it before installing the ACDSee Pro 2 Beta. ACDSee Pro 2.0 Public Beta and use it free. Application expires when beta test period ends September 30th, 2007.