Acer expects to acquire a small company in the coming months to expand its PC business but has ruled out Gateway as a possibility. Reports last month that Acer was interested in buying a rival sparked rumors that the target might be Gateway, sending its shares to a 52-week high of $2.44 on March 19, an 18 percent leap from the start of the month. Acer declined to say who the target is but its chairman, J.T. Wang, said at an investor conference in Taipei Friday that it is "not in the United States," ruling out Gateway.
- Woman spots Secret 2-way mirror in bar Restroom in Real World News
- Introducing Myself in Introduce Yourself
- What Happens If You Don't Change The Oil In Your Audi For 84,000 Miles in The Neobahn
- Falcon 9: TurkmenSat 1 (commsat) in Science Discussion & News
- Xbox One wireless controller cost.... in Microsoft Console
- Audi have successfully made diesel fuel from carbon dioxide and water in Science Discussion & News
- Expensive stuff from Newegg in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- ASUS PB287Q - Does It Cut the 4K Mustard? in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.