Acer expects to acquire a small company in the coming months to expand its PC business but has ruled out Gateway as a possibility. Reports last month that Acer was interested in buying a rival sparked rumors that the target might be Gateway, sending its shares to a 52-week high of $2.44 on March 19, an 18 percent leap from the start of the month. Acer declined to say who the target is but its chairman, J.T. Wang, said at an investor conference in Taipei Friday that it is "not in the United States," ruling out Gateway.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
- TalkHelper Free Skype Recorder 1.8.1 in Front Page News
- SpyStudio 126.96.36.199 in Front Page News
- Rockstar Customer Service Instructed to Hang Up on Customers in Back Page News
- Microsoft has updated the icons in Windows 10 build 10125 in Front Page News
- [Dota2] NEWBEE vs LGD GAMING | i League #3 [Highlights] in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.