Ad-Aware 2007 Free remains the most popular anti-spyware product for computer users around the world, with nearly one million downloads every week. Ad-Aware 2007 Free version provides you with advanced protection against spyware that secretly attaches and takes control of your computer, resulting in aggressive advertising pop-ups, sluggish computer activity, even identity theft through stolen bank details, passwords, and credit card account numbers. If you want real-time scanning capabilities, consider upgrading to Ad-Aware 2007 Plus for real-time protection against spyware, all the time!
What's New in Ad-Aware 2007 Free?
* Redesigned Engine – Benefit from superior program flexibility and more accurate scanning methods with all-new program architecture.
* Improved Code Sequence Identification (CSI) Technology – Boost your privacy protection with precise detection of embedded malware, including known and emerging threats.
* Incremental Definition File Updates – Save precious time and resources with smaller update files resulting in faster download times.
* TrackSweep - Control privacy by erasing tracks left behind while surfing the Web on Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Opera, with one easy click.
* Multiple Browser Support – Choose Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Opera with expanded browser support.
* New Straightforward User Interface – Effortlessly maneuver the complexities of malware detection and removal with our new user-friendly interface.
More Key Features
* User-Controlled Spyware Removal - Decide for yourself what to delete from your system and what to keep.
* Extensive Detection Database – Stay protected with regular updates from the extensive library of identified and analyzed spyware.
* System Restore Point – Easily revert back to your clean system to recover from a spyware attack.
Change log Ad-Aware 2007 188.8.131.52 July 6th, 2007
- Fixed: Bug affecting the scan of archives
- Fixed: Bug affecting the scan of Opera search page
- Fixed: Presentation bug with deleted items
- Fixed: TVirtualStringTree bug that made application crash after scan
- Added: "Display update status dialog" setting
- Added: Dialog that is displayed when a Definitions File update is in progress
- Added: Functionality to facilitate transfer of SE licenses to Ad-Aware 2007