Alleycode is a fast, sleek and highly productive award winning HTML editor with unique features. Alleycode presents an intuitive interface for rapid deployment, a small footprint which translates into fast rendering and robust C++ constructions for trouble free usage.
- Synchro View - Synchro View allows you to see your progress in real time, you can also display two way synchronised code/design. Valuable time saver when dealing with large files and looking for a particular piece of information.
- Smart XHTML Tags - Alleycode automatically formats 'Empty XHTML Elements' based on your 'DOCTYPE'.
- Quick Edit - Right click enabled HTML tags for fast wizard supported updates. Covers all essential tags!
- Assignments - Quick access to works in progress. Enter a name and project path + Add + OK. Your assignment is now available via a dropdown menu at the top of your 'Directory window".
- CSS Wizard - Intuitive Style Sheet Wizard allows you to create/update either internal or external style sheets (CSS1 - CSS2).
- Turf View - A somewhat unusual real estate view of your project. Convenient if you a have a small screen. Turf gives you complete "right click"control over Alleycode.
- Optimizer - Alleycode includes you a very usefull "Optimizer" wizard which will help you keep your meta content accurate and search engine friendly.
Changelog Version 2.20 - April 2nd, 2007.
* Added (div) and (span) to speed buttons
* Fixed numerous CSS formating functions
* Fixed numerous (X)HTML formating functions
* Updated Table wizard formatting
* Added 'id' selector to 'Quick Edit(table)'
* Released focus on 'Page Properties' dialog
* Released focus on Hyperlinks' dialog
* Fixed a routine which consumed high volume of memory in large files on right click command (This was not a leak but did cause in some cases for Alleycode to freeze)
* Updated installation engine with faster compression/decompression. Decided to keep downloable size constant(already very small) for speed increase