Toshiba isn't going down without a fight. As previously reported, TigerDirect dropped its price of Toshiba’s third generation 1080i-capable HD-A3 and now Amazon seems to have done the same. Toshiba's A3 is now available on Amazon.com for $139.98, while the 1080p-capable HD-A30 is priced at $179.98. Granted, these are not the sub-$100 prices we’ve seen before, but this is after, not before, the holiday season. Rumour has it that other retailers have or are about to follow suit. It seems to me as if the Xbox 360 HD DVD add-on has some competition.
- Man in wheelchair Robs bank in New York in Real World News
- Vocal EDM recommendations in Wall of Sound
- Hands on with Microsoft's Phone Companion app, your hub to syncing with Windows 10 in Front Page News
- 'All her skin was gone': Horrific aftermath of fireball at Taiwan water park in Real World News
- Anticipating Windows 10 RTM - would It Be Build 10400 or Build 10800? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Minecraft's maker shuts down Scrolls in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.