Toshiba isn't going down without a fight. As previously reported, TigerDirect dropped its price of Toshiba’s third generation 1080i-capable HD-A3 and now Amazon seems to have done the same. Toshiba's A3 is now available on Amazon.com for $139.98, while the 1080p-capable HD-A30 is priced at $179.98. Granted, these are not the sub-$100 prices we’ve seen before, but this is after, not before, the holiday season. Rumour has it that other retailers have or are about to follow suit. It seems to me as if the Xbox 360 HD DVD add-on has some competition.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- iOS 9 & OS X 10.11 to bring ‘quality’ focus, smaller apps, Rootless security, legacy iPhone/iPad in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Office Now: Microsoft's Office personal assistant coming to iOS, Android and Windows in Front Page News
- Nature's Zombie Apocalypse in Computer Gaming
- Car paint issue...maybe? in The Neobahn
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Chromebook sales expected to hit 7.3 million this year - but businesses don't want them in Front Page News
- Weird Problem, Stumped, DNS starts to fail after idle in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.