A patent was awarded to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos on Tuesday for his "invention" of Error Processing Methods for Providing Responsive Content to a User When a Page Load Error Occurs, which covers displaying alternate web pages in response to HTTP 404 page-not-found errors.
- Who needs this? Police recruits abandon dream amid anti-cop climate in Real World News
- Windows 10 Threshold 2 rumored to launch in November in Front Page News
- Kentucky clerk still won't issue same-sex marriage licenses in Real World News
- Police union official critical of 'digusting' chant at Black Lives Matter march in Real World Issues
- Lenovo's Ideacentre AIO 700 is a Windows 10 all-in-one beast with Windows Hello support in Front Page News
- Racial Tension May Be Behind Assault On Driver Who Hit Boy in Real World Issues
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
- Verizon ditches its hideous old logo, plays it safe with new one in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.