A patent was awarded to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos on Tuesday for his "invention" of Error Processing Methods for Providing Responsive Content to a User When a Page Load Error Occurs, which covers displaying alternate web pages in response to HTTP 404 page-not-found errors.
- Russian cruise missiles intended for targets in Syria hit Iran instead in Real World Issues
- The point and shoot is back with 16 lenses: startup Light wants to make the DSLR obsolete in Front Page News
- Pay (almost) what you want for this Microsoft Office Productivity Bundle in Front Page News
- Queen of Ivory: Infamous poaching mastermind nabbed in Real World Issues
- Dopamine in Software Created By Our Members
- Allegedly Microsoft excluded other carriers by inking a deal with AT&T for the Lumia 950 in Front Page News
- TechSpot: Apple iPhone 6s Plus Review in Front Page News
- 'At least 10 killed' in college shooting in Oregon in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.