A patent was awarded to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos on Tuesday for his "invention" of Error Processing Methods for Providing Responsive Content to a User When a Page Load Error Occurs, which covers displaying alternate web pages in response to HTTP 404 page-not-found errors.
- Steven Sotloff: Islamic State 'kills US hostage' in Real World Issues
- EA Access getting Need for Speed: Rivals in ‘coming weeks’ in Microsoft Console
- Bit coin Mining, good or bad? in The Neobahn
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Why a Tennessee town has the fastest internet in Back Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Gmail Notifier Plus 3.6 in Software created by our members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.