A patent was awarded to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos on Tuesday for his "invention" of Error Processing Methods for Providing Responsive Content to a User When a Page Load Error Occurs, which covers displaying alternate web pages in response to HTTP 404 page-not-found errors.
- BlackBerry to exit Pakistan, after government demanded unrestricted access to its servers in Front Page News
- Pre-orders for Japan's NuAns NEO with Windows 10 Mobile are now open in Front Page News
- Man sues Apple for wiping his photos and contacts after iPhone reset in Front Page News
- IrfanView 4.41 released, now available for download in Front Page News
- SyncPhone is a Windows 10 handset with a 5.4" display, Intel Atom CPU, 8GB RAM and 20MP camera in Front Page News
- Editorial: It's time to stop making excuses for Microsoft's mobile efforts in Front Page News
- VTech hacker also obtained headshots and chat logs of children and parents in Front Page News
- The PS4 universal remote hits stores later this month in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.