A patent was awarded to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos on Tuesday for his "invention" of Error Processing Methods for Providing Responsive Content to a User When a Page Load Error Occurs, which covers displaying alternate web pages in response to HTTP 404 page-not-found errors.
- Paris: Phone porn fears after pupils fondle girls in Real World News
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Mandriva Goes Out of Business in Back Page News
- Comcast in Talks to Acquire "The Verge" in Back Page News
- Russian deputy PM attacks space industry with reform bill in Science Discussion & News
- New Mac owner in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
- Update of document by date in Software Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.