AMD has recently launched the first dual-core Sempron processors in China in a bid to counter Intel's dual-core Celeron product line in the entry-level market, according to sources at motherboard makers. AMD Sempron 2100+ processors adopt a 65nm process, and have a core frequency of 1.8GHz. Pricing in the China market is set at RMB 399 (US$55). Due to the cheap price and potential of AMD's own-brand RS780 and 690G IGP chipsets, the CPU has been popular with consumers in China prompting them support AMD's platform
- Xbox One not connect to my tv. in Microsoft Console
- Image for Windows 2.96 in Front Page News
- Outlook.com Review in Reviews by Members for Members
- Upgrading... A little help? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Download and Streaming Avengers: Age of Ultron (720p Video Quality) in General Discussion
- Download and Streaming Pitch Perfect 2 Full Movie Online in General Discussion
- Free Streaming Mad Max: Fury Road Full Movie Online in General Discussion
- [FULL] Watch Hot Pursuit Full Movie Online in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.