AMD has recently launched the first dual-core Sempron processors in China in a bid to counter Intel's dual-core Celeron product line in the entry-level market, according to sources at motherboard makers. AMD Sempron 2100+ processors adopt a 65nm process, and have a core frequency of 1.8GHz. Pricing in the China market is set at RMB 399 (US$55). Due to the cheap price and potential of AMD's own-brand RS780 and 690G IGP chipsets, the CPU has been popular with consumers in China prompting them support AMD's platform
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Sling TV Support a Joke :) in General Discussion
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.