AMD has recently launched the first dual-core Sempron processors in China in a bid to counter Intel's dual-core Celeron product line in the entry-level market, according to sources at motherboard makers. AMD Sempron 2100+ processors adopt a 65nm process, and have a core frequency of 1.8GHz. Pricing in the China market is set at RMB 399 (US$55). Due to the cheap price and potential of AMD's own-brand RS780 and 690G IGP chipsets, the CPU has been popular with consumers in China prompting them support AMD's platform
- HD Ready? I'm lost... in General Discussion
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- Is anybody else unaffected by caffeine or energy drinks? in General Discussion
- My new Haswell-E build in Hardware Hangout
- yazidis face genocide at the hands of Islamic State in Real World Issues
- Halo 2: Remastered Audio - PAX Prime in Microsoft Console
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell sends the Saints to Hell in 2015 in Gamers' Hangout
- Free Trial SIP Account w/Phone No. for Cisco IP 7941G w/SIP? in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.