Aimed at gamers and overclockers, Advanced Micro Devices has released their new AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition quad-core processor with Clock Multiplier Control and AMD OverDrive, the industry’s most powerful Windows-based performance tuning utility, for tunable performance. The processor will operate at a 2.3GHz frequency, 2MB shared L3 cache and 512KB dedicated L2 cache per core and 128KB L1 cache per core. Using 65-nanometer silicon-on-insulator technology, the CPU will be identical to its non-Black Edition counterpart (integrated DDR2 memory controller and so on) except for the unlocked clock multiplier, which allows enthusiasts to easily clock the new chip. AMD notes the processor is priced the same as the recently launched AMD Phenom™ 9600 quad-core pocessor, or $283 in 1000 unit quantities.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Bro Deep Packet Inspection in Internet, Network & Security
- Send Fart in a Jar, only $10 in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Marco Rubio Announces 2016 Presidential Bid in Domestic Politics
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Twitter's Periscope is now available for Android in Front Page News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Why people fall for dumb Internet hoaxes in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.