Aimed at gamers and overclockers, Advanced Micro Devices has released their new AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition quad-core processor with Clock Multiplier Control and AMD OverDrive, the industry’s most powerful Windows-based performance tuning utility, for tunable performance. The processor will operate at a 2.3GHz frequency, 2MB shared L3 cache and 512KB dedicated L2 cache per core and 128KB L1 cache per core. Using 65-nanometer silicon-on-insulator technology, the CPU will be identical to its non-Black Edition counterpart (integrated DDR2 memory controller and so on) except for the unlocked clock multiplier, which allows enthusiasts to easily clock the new chip. AMD notes the processor is priced the same as the recently launched AMD Phenom™ 9600 quad-core pocessor, or $283 in 1000 unit quantities.
- LoSt LoVe BaCk +91-8239481651 inter caste love solution molvi ji. in General Discussion
- Police hunt shooter near Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs in Real World News
- Toy maker breach exposes data on hundreds of thousands of kids in Front Page News
- 'I'm Going to Kill You': Man Screaming at Spider Prompts 'Domestic' Call, Police Response in Australia in Real World News
- Lizard Squad claims reponsibility for PlayStation Network outage in Front Page News
- Report: Apple plans to nix 3.5mm port on iPhone 7, require Lightning for wired headphones in Front Page News
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- Download steam games that require a 64bit os on a 32bit machine? in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.