Aimed at gamers and overclockers, Advanced Micro Devices has released their new AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition quad-core processor with Clock Multiplier Control and AMD OverDrive, the industry’s most powerful Windows-based performance tuning utility, for tunable performance. The processor will operate at a 2.3GHz frequency, 2MB shared L3 cache and 512KB dedicated L2 cache per core and 128KB L1 cache per core. Using 65-nanometer silicon-on-insulator technology, the CPU will be identical to its non-Black Edition counterpart (integrated DDR2 memory controller and so on) except for the unlocked clock multiplier, which allows enthusiasts to easily clock the new chip. AMD notes the processor is priced the same as the recently launched AMD Phenom™ 9600 quad-core pocessor, or $283 in 1000 unit quantities.
- Introducing Myself in Introduce Yourself
- What Happens If You Don't Change The Oil In Your Audi For 84,000 Miles in The Neobahn
- Falcon 9: TurkmenSat 1 (commsat) in Science Discussion & News
- Xbox One wireless controller cost.... in Microsoft Console
- Woman spots Secret 2-way mirror in bar Restroom in Real World News
- Audi have successfully made diesel fuel from carbon dioxide and water in Science Discussion & News
- Expensive stuff from Newegg in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- ASUS PB287Q - Does It Cut the 4K Mustard? in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.