AMD will formally complain to German anti-trust authorities about alleged attempts made by Intel to stop certain retailers selling PCs based on AMD processors, the chip maker said yesterday.Earlier this week, it emerged an unknown company has already filed a formal complaint about Intel with Germany's Federal Cartel Office (FCO). The organisation confirmed the complaint had been filed but would provide no further details - including the name of the grumbler. In briefings to journalists yesterday, AMD spokespeople claimed the company has written evidence to support the charges of anti-competitive behaviour it has levelled at Intel. But then it has said as much before, in the lawsuits it filed in the US and Japanese District Courts last year
- Unable to play Forza Horizon 2, initial update failing in Microsoft Console
- Using a VPN but I'm logged into my Google Account...QUESTION in Internet, Network & Security
- Etoro? Anyone use it? in General Discussion
- HTC One M8 Windows Mobile in the uk? in Windows Phone
- Sonicwall Issues in Internet, Network & Security
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
- questionable classification in Site & Forum Issues
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 5) in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.