AMD will formally complain to German anti-trust authorities about alleged attempts made by Intel to stop certain retailers selling PCs based on AMD processors, the chip maker said yesterday.Earlier this week, it emerged an unknown company has already filed a formal complaint about Intel with Germany's Federal Cartel Office (FCO). The organisation confirmed the complaint had been filed but would provide no further details - including the name of the grumbler. In briefings to journalists yesterday, AMD spokespeople claimed the company has written evidence to support the charges of anti-competitive behaviour it has levelled at Intel. But then it has said as much before, in the lawsuits it filed in the US and Japanese District Courts last year
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
- What's that message at the top of the forums? We're upgrading in Site Announcements
- Muslim woman offended by restaurant Bacon ad in Real World News
- Gov. Jerry Brown to Mexican Illegals: 'You're All Welcome in California' in Domestic Politics
- The progression of the header nav from mockup to release in Site & Forum Issues
- Church credits 'miracle' after paramedics revive man in Real World News
- inFAMOUS First Light arrives on PS4 this week in Sony Console
- Scalemate Beta 1 - Out now in Software created by our members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.