AMD will formally complain to German anti-trust authorities about alleged attempts made by Intel to stop certain retailers selling PCs based on AMD processors, the chip maker said yesterday.Earlier this week, it emerged an unknown company has already filed a formal complaint about Intel with Germany's Federal Cartel Office (FCO). The organisation confirmed the complaint had been filed but would provide no further details - including the name of the grumbler. In briefings to journalists yesterday, AMD spokespeople claimed the company has written evidence to support the charges of anti-competitive behaviour it has levelled at Intel. But then it has said as much before, in the lawsuits it filed in the US and Japanese District Courts last year
- Share your known issues with Windows 10 for phones in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- KDE ships version 5.2 of plasma next workspace in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Intel: XP users causing weak sales in Back Page News
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 in It's a Conspiracy!
- HBO on the warpath over Game of Thrones leaks in Front Page News
- The Great Modern UI Debate Thread in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.