AMD will formally complain to German anti-trust authorities about alleged attempts made by Intel to stop certain retailers selling PCs based on AMD processors, the chip maker said yesterday.Earlier this week, it emerged an unknown company has already filed a formal complaint about Intel with Germany's Federal Cartel Office (FCO). The organisation confirmed the complaint had been filed but would provide no further details - including the name of the grumbler. In briefings to journalists yesterday, AMD spokespeople claimed the company has written evidence to support the charges of anti-competitive behaviour it has levelled at Intel. But then it has said as much before, in the lawsuits it filed in the US and Japanese District Courts last year
- Spam? in Site & Forum Issues
- [Tutorial]Windows 8 to Go without Enterprise Edition in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Question about NVidia 750Ti with 6pin connector in Hardware Hangout
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Failing to update to the latest builds of Windows 10? Here are 5 fixes to your problem in Front Page News
- Windows Insider Survey in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- "Pictures 1" folder created in OneDrive, copy of "Pictures" folder in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Can't Upgrade from Build 10130 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.