Due to the TLB (translation lookaside buffer) bug, AMD has postponed the launch of its upcoming quad-core Phenom 9700 CPU to the second quarter of 2008, however the company is planning to showcase the CPU at CeBIT 2008 in March along with 9900 and 9100e models, according to sources at motherboard makers.
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- Microsoft's new Lumia 730 and 735 revealed in leaked images in Front Page News
- The audacity of taupe: Barack Obama's tan suit creates sartorial stir on social media in Real World News
- Shoppers threaten to boycott ALDI after it pulls Roald Dahl book containing word 'sl*t' off in Real World News
- Texas teachers packing heat in Domestic Politics
- I think I may pick up a surface 2. in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- E-cigarette? Anyone using it? in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.