Due to the TLB (translation lookaside buffer) bug, AMD has postponed the launch of its upcoming quad-core Phenom 9700 CPU to the second quarter of 2008, however the company is planning to showcase the CPU at CeBIT 2008 in March along with 9900 and 9100e models, according to sources at motherboard makers.
- Does the iPhone 6s produce better video than a professional Nikon DSLR? in Front Page News
- Microsoft reportedly working on a metallic, mid-range phone for early next year in Front Page News
- Is it normal for routers to slow down your internet speed even though you're still wired? in Internet Network Security
- Xbox One new experience update in Microsoft Console Xbox
- Leaked screenshots of upcoming Windows 10 Mobile build give us a clue about what's next in Front Page News
- Study on "Muslims in Germany": 94 percent is against integration, 24 percent of young Muslims inclined to violence, 51 percent think Islam will prevail on Earth in Domestic Politics
- Greenshot 220.127.116.11 in Front Page News
- foobar2000 1.3.9 Beta 4 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.