Due to the TLB (translation lookaside buffer) bug, AMD has postponed the launch of its upcoming quad-core Phenom 9700 CPU to the second quarter of 2008, however the company is planning to showcase the CPU at CeBIT 2008 in March along with 9900 and 9100e models, according to sources at motherboard makers.
- Anticipating Windows 10 RTM - would It Be Build 10400 or Build 10800? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Puppy porta-potties are now a thing in Real World News
- OnePlus boasts the 'OnePlus 2' will have a fingerprint sensor superior to Apple's � in Front Page News
- GNU / Linux June 2015 Desktops in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- US Supreme Court declines to hear Google's appeal against Oracle in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.