Due to the TLB (translation lookaside buffer) bug, AMD has postponed the launch of its upcoming quad-core Phenom 9700 CPU to the second quarter of 2008, however the company is planning to showcase the CPU at CeBIT 2008 in March along with 9900 and 9100e models, according to sources at motherboard makers.
- Hello :-D in Introduce Yourself
- W10 Build 10061 Cannot connect to network share in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Woman spots Secret 2-way mirror in bar Restroom in Real World News
- Valve cancels paid mods for Skyrim in Computer Gaming
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- How best to make a website mobile friendly? in Web Design / Programming
- State of Decay YOSE in Gamers' Hangout
- Falcon 9: TurkmenSat 1 (commsat) in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.