Due to the TLB (translation lookaside buffer) bug, AMD has postponed the launch of its upcoming quad-core Phenom 9700 CPU to the second quarter of 2008, however the company is planning to showcase the CPU at CeBIT 2008 in March along with 9900 and 9100e models, according to sources at motherboard makers.
- I'm Jade in Introduce Yourself
- Inappropriate ads in Site Forum Issues
- Acer unveils modular Windows 10 PC that you can build one 'Block' at a time in Front Page News
- 4K TV as monitor? in Hardware Hangout
- TechSpot: Samsung Galaxy S6 Active Review in Front Page News
- Check out some of the designs that Google rejected for its new logo in Front Page News
- Huawei brings Force Touch tech to its new smartphone before Apple, weighs an orange with it in Front Page News
- Windows 7 won't activate though the serial key is valid in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.