Due to the TLB (translation lookaside buffer) bug, AMD has postponed the launch of its upcoming quad-core Phenom 9700 CPU to the second quarter of 2008, however the company is planning to showcase the CPU at CeBIT 2008 in March along with 9900 and 9100e models, according to sources at motherboard makers.
- Buying new "laptop". Thoughs on the models? surface book? xps13? yoga 900 in Hardware Hangout
- Xbox Games with Gold for December includes five free titles in Front Page News
- Three Reasons Why Anti-Virus Alone is No Longer Enough in Back Page News
- Used Prius scams in The Neobahn
- 'I'm Going to Kill You': Man Screaming at Spider Prompts 'Domestic' Call, Police Response in Australia in Real World News
- Transformers in The Hobby Corner
- Lumia 950: Hands-on and first impressions of Microsoft's newest flagship in Front Page News
- Forums gone downhill in Site Forum Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.