Due to the TLB (translation lookaside buffer) bug, AMD has postponed the launch of its upcoming quad-core Phenom 9700 CPU to the second quarter of 2008, however the company is planning to showcase the CPU at CeBIT 2008 in March along with 9900 and 9100e models, according to sources at motherboard makers.
- How to connect to a shared windows printer from my iMac? in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Is AntiVirus Really Necessary on Android? in Android
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- (uk) anyone use bt's tv service with youview? in General Discussion
- Xbox One will reportedly include TV DVR feature soon in Microsoft Console
- Should people be afraid of doing online banking? in Internet, Network & Security
- Nero Burning ROM 2015 v16.0.24000 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.