Due to the TLB (translation lookaside buffer) bug, AMD has postponed the launch of its upcoming quad-core Phenom 9700 CPU to the second quarter of 2008, however the company is planning to showcase the CPU at CeBIT 2008 in March along with 9900 and 9100e models, according to sources at motherboard makers.
- IRS watchdog reveals Lois Lerner missing emails now subject of criminal probe in Domestic Politics
- Galaxy S6 Achieves Monstrously High Benchmark Scores, Leaves HTC One M9 In The Dust in Android
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- Exchange Server Public HTTP Help in Server Support
- Did the ordered $79 HP Windows tablets arrive? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Start Menu Concept in Microsoft Beta
- Why are people buying their consoles? Nielsen survey results in Gamers' Hangout
- Lumia 1520.3 and Samsung ATIV SE receive Denim and Windows Phone 8.1.1 updates respectively in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.