Due to the TLB (translation lookaside buffer) bug, AMD has postponed the launch of its upcoming quad-core Phenom 9700 CPU to the second quarter of 2008, however the company is planning to showcase the CPU at CeBIT 2008 in March along with 9900 and 9100e models, according to sources at motherboard makers.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Extending WiFi signal in Internet, Network & Security
- Internal Network Security in Internet, Network & Security
- The Pecking Disorder: Social Justice Warriors Gone Wild in Real World Issues
- Steam Is Now Offering Refunds in Computer Gaming
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.