Due to the TLB (translation lookaside buffer) bug, AMD has postponed the launch of its upcoming quad-core Phenom 9700 CPU to the second quarter of 2008, however the company is planning to showcase the CPU at CeBIT 2008 in March along with 9900 and 9100e models, according to sources at motherboard makers.
- My Iphone was remotely hacked. Need some advice in iPhone/iOS
- Nintendo makes first operating profit in four years in Nintendo Console
- Logjam: How to tell if your vulnerable in Internet, Network & Security
- Skip "Setting up your apps" overlay on first login? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Mohammed Cartoon Contest: Protested in Real World News
- 7 Days: A week of cleaning up Windows, all things Android, and a lovely low-cost Lumia in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.