Due to the TLB (translation lookaside buffer) bug, AMD has postponed the launch of its upcoming quad-core Phenom 9700 CPU to the second quarter of 2008, however the company is planning to showcase the CPU at CeBIT 2008 in March along with 9900 and 9100e models, according to sources at motherboard makers.
- YouTube Channel Question in General Discussion
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 Insider Program in Microsoft Insider Previews
- It's official: Android N will be called Android Nougat in Front Page News
- Woman sues Microsoft over her forced Windows 10 upgrade and wins in Front Page News
- How many DDR4 sticks should I go with? in Hardware Hangout
- Skype 22.214.171.124 in Front Page News
- Man sues Apple for $10 billion, claims company copied his designs for iPhone, iPad, iPod in Front Page News
- Review these settings please, VLAN/VOIP roll-out on existing network, advice? in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.