Due to the TLB (translation lookaside buffer) bug, AMD has postponed the launch of its upcoming quad-core Phenom 9700 CPU to the second quarter of 2008, however the company is planning to showcase the CPU at CeBIT 2008 in March along with 9900 and 9100e models, according to sources at motherboard makers.
- Problem with game in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Man survives shotgun attack after his iPhone takes brunt of blast in Real World News
- Man nearly beaten to death by group of teenagers because he tried to do the right thing in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- [definitive] Best Android Apps in Android
- Sword-wielding bipolar man in elf costume stabs BMW, fights criminal charges in trial in Real World News
- How did you find Neowin? in Introduce Yourself
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.