AMD is planning two new graphics chips, the RV635 and RV620, upgrades of its entry-level and mid-range ATI Radeon HD 2000 series products, according to sources at graphics card makers. The RV635 and RV620 are upgrade versions of the Radeon HD 2400 (R630) and 2600 (R610). The new chips will adopt a 55nm process, compared to 65nm of the previous chips, and will have core frequencies increased to 800MHz, noted the sources. The chips will be manufactured by Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC). In addition, the chips will also support DirectX 10.1, Shader Model 4.1 and PCI Express 2.0, while output will be upgraded to include Display Port, added the sources
- Bought new monitor - tower sometimes doesn't boot now in Hardware Hangout
- MyTube app in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Google dev apologizes after Photos app tags black people as “gorillas” in Back Page News
- Removing Facebook features in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Here's Why I hate Samsung! in Android
- What features Win10 is missing? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Automatically close apps in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- What does everyone think of the new IE now Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.