AMD is planning two new graphics chips, the RV635 and RV620, upgrades of its entry-level and mid-range ATI Radeon HD 2000 series products, according to sources at graphics card makers. The RV635 and RV620 are upgrade versions of the Radeon HD 2400 (R630) and 2600 (R610). The new chips will adopt a 55nm process, compared to 65nm of the previous chips, and will have core frequencies increased to 800MHz, noted the sources. The chips will be manufactured by Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC). In addition, the chips will also support DirectX 10.1, Shader Model 4.1 and PCI Express 2.0, while output will be upgraded to include Display Port, added the sources
- Think you're a Leo? You're not: Star shift puts zodiac out of whack in Real World News
- Could there be a "faster" USB 3.0 port?... Or am I having driver problems? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows Firewall Control 220.127.116.11 in Front Page News
- Free Torrent Download 18.104.22.1684 in Front Page News
- Chrome most popular, Firefox least in Back Page News
- Budman and IT security experts, please come in man... in Internet, Network & Security
- VM Host in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.