AMD is planning two new graphics chips, the RV635 and RV620, upgrades of its entry-level and mid-range ATI Radeon HD 2000 series products, according to sources at graphics card makers. The RV635 and RV620 are upgrade versions of the Radeon HD 2400 (R630) and 2600 (R610). The new chips will adopt a 55nm process, compared to 65nm of the previous chips, and will have core frequencies increased to 800MHz, noted the sources. The chips will be manufactured by Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC). In addition, the chips will also support DirectX 10.1, Shader Model 4.1 and PCI Express 2.0, while output will be upgraded to include Display Port, added the sources
- Alternative to Actiontec MI424WR. in Internet, Network & Security
- Crimes people commit? in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Windows To Go USB in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Happy 25th birthday Hubble in Science Discussion & News
- Intel: XP users causing weak sales in Back Page News
- Pillars of Eternity in Computer Gaming
- Haggis Stats in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Help with MediaWiki in Web Design / Programming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.