AMD is planning two new graphics chips, the RV635 and RV620, upgrades of its entry-level and mid-range ATI Radeon HD 2000 series products, according to sources at graphics card makers. The RV635 and RV620 are upgrade versions of the Radeon HD 2400 (R630) and 2600 (R610). The new chips will adopt a 55nm process, compared to 65nm of the previous chips, and will have core frequencies increased to 800MHz, noted the sources. The chips will be manufactured by Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC). In addition, the chips will also support DirectX 10.1, Shader Model 4.1 and PCI Express 2.0, while output will be upgraded to include Display Port, added the sources
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- AOMEI PXE Boot Tool in Software Discussion & Support
- Share your custom Firefox/Minefield 4 stylish scripts in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Halo: MCC players to get free month XBL Gold, ODST Campaign, H2:A content in Microsoft Console
- French barman guilty over 56 shots that killed customer in Real World News
- 4K monitor first try in Hardware Hangout
- F Google Wallet ! in General Discussion
- AdBlock Plus secures another court victory in Germany in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.