AMD is planning two new graphics chips, the RV635 and RV620, upgrades of its entry-level and mid-range ATI Radeon HD 2000 series products, according to sources at graphics card makers. The RV635 and RV620 are upgrade versions of the Radeon HD 2400 (R630) and 2600 (R610). The new chips will adopt a 55nm process, compared to 65nm of the previous chips, and will have core frequencies increased to 800MHz, noted the sources. The chips will be manufactured by Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC). In addition, the chips will also support DirectX 10.1, Shader Model 4.1 and PCI Express 2.0, while output will be upgraded to include Display Port, added the sources
- Project Morpheus 4 Hour Event at GDC in Sony Console
- Is Microsoft ignoring the desktop again? in Microsoft Beta
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Hundreds attend funeral of Copenhagen gunman in Real World News
- Two Recommendations Please in Internet, Network & Security
- Zemana Anti-Malware 188.8.131.521 in Front Page News
- This ain't yo mama's surge protector in General Discussion
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.