Ant Movie Catalog is a free (really free, i.e. the source code is available) program made to manage your collection of movies DVD, CD (VideoCD, DivX, ...) and tapes.
* User interface translated in about thirty languages: English (default), Bielorussian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
* Can store catalog in two file format: its own binary format or XML
* Import information from Internet (using scripts); by default it includes scripts for IMDB (US), DVDFR (FR), AllocinÃ© (FR), Culturalia (ES), and lots of others
* User-customizable links to do a search on movie websites
* Information importation from various media files (audio & video codec, bitrates, resolution, framerate, size)
* Scripting technology, using Object Pascal language, allowing to modify catalog: Find & replace, moving field values, ...
* Printing, using customizable templates
* Export to other formats: HTML (based on a template that you can modify or create yourself), SQL commands (to re-import data in a DBMS such as MySQL), CSV (text files, can be used as tables with Microsft Excel for example), Origons.com
* Import from other formats: CSV (Microsoft Excel can create such files, but a plain text file can be used too), Divx Manager, BaseDVDivx, Origons.com
* Can store pictures inside catalog or link to external files (recommended for large pictures)
* Supports PNG, JPEG and GIF
* Loans management
* Statistics with chart and pies
* Can display the list as a tree, where movies are grouped by a specified field
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* Tested successfuly under Windows 95 & 98 (with some updates), Windows NT4 Workstation (SP4 required), Windows 2000 and Windows XP
Scripts have been updated, like for previous updates.
You can find more info and make comments on its thread on the forum.