Second Life, the popular three-dimensional virtual world, seems to be becoming an attractive option for many owners wanting to advertise their companies. AOL's Second Life section, dubbed AOL Pointe, will be available for beta testing within Second Life in the next week (you can sign up now at AOL's beta site). AOL Pointe will feature different sections, such as an amphitheater and an extreme sports park, in which the company plans to highlight AOL content and services like AOL Music, Moviefone, TMZ, and Lat34.com. AOL will use Pointe to also try out new features and research how they are received by users.
- HTC quietly reveals the One E9+ with a 5.5-inch Quad HD display in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones in Windows Phone
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Cities: Skylines in Computer Gaming
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- Windows won't install to SSD (SATA HDD is fine) on 8-year-old laptop in Hardware Hangout
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- Do you own (and / or use) a device compatible with Windows SideShow? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.