Second Life, the popular three-dimensional virtual world, seems to be becoming an attractive option for many owners wanting to advertise their companies. AOL's Second Life section, dubbed AOL Pointe, will be available for beta testing within Second Life in the next week (you can sign up now at AOL's beta site). AOL Pointe will feature different sections, such as an amphitheater and an extreme sports park, in which the company plans to highlight AOL content and services like AOL Music, Moviefone, TMZ, and Lat34.com. AOL will use Pointe to also try out new features and research how they are received by users.
- Oddworld New'n'Tasty is now Cross-buy with the PS4 Plus version in Sony Console
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- elementary OS Freya released in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Patch My PC 188.8.131.52 in Front Page News
- Good SSL Certificate for a reasonable price? in Internet, Network & Security
- Africentric school enrols 56 students for September in Real World News
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.