Second Life, the popular three-dimensional virtual world, seems to be becoming an attractive option for many owners wanting to advertise their companies. AOL's Second Life section, dubbed AOL Pointe, will be available for beta testing within Second Life in the next week (you can sign up now at AOL's beta site). AOL Pointe will feature different sections, such as an amphitheater and an extreme sports park, in which the company plans to highlight AOL content and services like AOL Music, Moviefone, TMZ, and Lat34.com. AOL will use Pointe to also try out new features and research how they are received by users.
- screen recording software in Android
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Bro Deep Packet Inspection in Internet, Network & Security
- Send Fart in a Jar, only $10 in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Marco Rubio Announces 2016 Presidential Bid in Domestic Politics
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Twitter's Periscope is now available for Android in Front Page News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.