Second Life, the popular three-dimensional virtual world, seems to be becoming an attractive option for many owners wanting to advertise their companies. AOL's Second Life section, dubbed AOL Pointe, will be available for beta testing within Second Life in the next week (you can sign up now at AOL's beta site). AOL Pointe will feature different sections, such as an amphitheater and an extreme sports park, in which the company plans to highlight AOL content and services like AOL Music, Moviefone, TMZ, and Lat34.com. AOL will use Pointe to also try out new features and research how they are received by users.
- And i thought the wiring in my study was messy...... in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Solar system is inside bubble ? in Science Discussion & News
- Muslim woman offended by restaurant Bacon ad in Real World News
- Gold mining ghost town on block for less than $1 million in Real World News
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- A High-End (well, good) Bike - Options & Thoughts in General Discussion
- What Xbox One model do you own? in Microsoft Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.