Second Life, the popular three-dimensional virtual world, seems to be becoming an attractive option for many owners wanting to advertise their companies. AOL's Second Life section, dubbed AOL Pointe, will be available for beta testing within Second Life in the next week (you can sign up now at AOL's beta site). AOL Pointe will feature different sections, such as an amphitheater and an extreme sports park, in which the company plans to highlight AOL content and services like AOL Music, Moviefone, TMZ, and Lat34.com. AOL will use Pointe to also try out new features and research how they are received by users.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Surface Pro 3 now $649 for limited time! in Back Page News
- International Space Station Updates (thread 2) in Science Discussion & News
- Falcon 9 / Dragon CRS-7 ISS Resupply (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
- What features Win10 is missing? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Test Pilot Admits the F-35 Can’t Dogfight in Domestic Politics
- Build 10159 - apps won't launch in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Moving Windows to a 2nd Hard drive in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.