Second Life, the popular three-dimensional virtual world, seems to be becoming an attractive option for many owners wanting to advertise their companies. AOL's Second Life section, dubbed AOL Pointe, will be available for beta testing within Second Life in the next week (you can sign up now at AOL's beta site). AOL Pointe will feature different sections, such as an amphitheater and an extreme sports park, in which the company plans to highlight AOL content and services like AOL Music, Moviefone, TMZ, and Lat34.com. AOL will use Pointe to also try out new features and research how they are received by users.
- Rumour: Google might finally be bringing its apps to Windows in Front Page News
- 'At least 10 killed' in college shooting in Oregon in Real World Issues
- What to expect at Microsoft's devices event and how to watch it in Front Page News
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- TechSpot: Best Routers of 2015 in Front Page News
- The Lumia 950 XL will allegedly have a removable battery in Front Page News
- MediaMonkey 22.214.171.1244 in Front Page News
- I am in Sydney for 3 days. What to see and do? in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.