Second Life, the popular three-dimensional virtual world, seems to be becoming an attractive option for many owners wanting to advertise their companies. AOL's Second Life section, dubbed AOL Pointe, will be available for beta testing within Second Life in the next week (you can sign up now at AOL's beta site). AOL Pointe will feature different sections, such as an amphitheater and an extreme sports park, in which the company plans to highlight AOL content and services like AOL Music, Moviefone, TMZ, and Lat34.com. AOL will use Pointe to also try out new features and research how they are received by users.
- Where Are All the Hacked Pics of Men? in General Discussion
- Speed Test and test your connection speed! in Internet, Network & Security
- Open webOS gets a new release and a new name: LuneOS in Front Page News
- September 2014 Desktops in General Discussion
- Hands on video of iPhone 6 assembled parts.. in iPhone/iOS
- What's that message at the top of the forums? We're upgrading in Site Announcements
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
- I'm here! in Introduce Yourself
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.