Second Life, the popular three-dimensional virtual world, seems to be becoming an attractive option for many owners wanting to advertise their companies. AOL's Second Life section, dubbed AOL Pointe, will be available for beta testing within Second Life in the next week (you can sign up now at AOL's beta site). AOL Pointe will feature different sections, such as an amphitheater and an extreme sports park, in which the company plans to highlight AOL content and services like AOL Music, Moviefone, TMZ, and Lat34.com. AOL will use Pointe to also try out new features and research how they are received by users.
- Meet the browser: Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion Support
- After nine years it's time to say goodbye and hello in Front Page News
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion News
- New 1TB Playstation 4 model is using older, outdated hardware in Front Page News
- Shadowrun: Hong Kong in Computer Gaming
- Fee 2 Pay (The Jimquisition) in Gamers Hangout
- Windows 10 upgrade won't download in Microsoft Windows Support
- Microsoft announces 1TB Xbox One Elite bundle with hybrid storage, high-end controller in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.