Second Life, the popular three-dimensional virtual world, seems to be becoming an attractive option for many owners wanting to advertise their companies. AOL's Second Life section, dubbed AOL Pointe, will be available for beta testing within Second Life in the next week (you can sign up now at AOL's beta site). AOL Pointe will feature different sections, such as an amphitheater and an extreme sports park, in which the company plans to highlight AOL content and services like AOL Music, Moviefone, TMZ, and Lat34.com. AOL will use Pointe to also try out new features and research how they are received by users.
- DVDStyler 2.9.5 in Front Page News
- Pre-orders for Japan's NuAns NEO with Windows 10 Mobile are now open in Front Page News
- Man sues Apple for wiping his photos and contacts after iPhone reset in Front Page News
- Editorial: It's time to stop making excuses for Microsoft's mobile efforts in Front Page News
- Microsoft says Continuum will come to more Windows 10 Mobile phones, and not just flagships in Front Page News
- Anonymous takes down ISIS website, replaces it with Viagra ad in Front Page News
- BlackBerry to exit Pakistan, after government demanded unrestricted access to its servers in Front Page News
- Sony unlocks seventh CPU core on PlayStation 4 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.