It would appear that the United States will be receiving Apple Incorporated's highly anticipated iPhone on June 29. The device will retail for $499 (4GB) and $599 (8GB) and will be offered exclusively in the U.S. by AT&T Incorporated's wireless division, formerly known as Cingular. In January, Apple CEO Steve Jobs revealed the cellphone and media player gadget as having wireless Internet and sporting a touch-sensitive screen. He said it would appear in stores in June but gave no specific date. Apple spokesman Tom Neumayr confirmed the June 29 sale date that advertisements have been showing since Sunday.
- Firefox dying at just 10% marketshare in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Weapons? What do you own? in The Hobby Corner
- Looking to get a portable USB3 hard drive, suggestions? in Hardware Hangout
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- New Mac owner in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Falcon 9 / Dragon CRS-7 ISS Resupply (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.