It would appear that the United States will be receiving Apple Incorporated's highly anticipated iPhone on June 29. The device will retail for $499 (4GB) and $599 (8GB) and will be offered exclusively in the U.S. by AT&T Incorporated's wireless division, formerly known as Cingular. In January, Apple CEO Steve Jobs revealed the cellphone and media player gadget as having wireless Internet and sporting a touch-sensitive screen. He said it would appear in stores in June but gave no specific date. Apple spokesman Tom Neumayr confirmed the June 29 sale date that advertisements have been showing since Sunday.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- PayPal Intends to Take Your Content, With New Terms of Service in Back Page News
- 2 Gunmen Killed Outside [Texas] Muhammad Cartoon Contest in Real World Issues
- Is it only tourists that wear boat shoes? in General Discussion
- Should people be afraid of doing online banking? in Internet, Network & Security
- USB Encryption in Software Discussion & Support
- Clean up all folder/file permissions/owners? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- USB Kill Devices - Thoughts? in Software Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.