It would appear that the United States will be receiving Apple Incorporated's highly anticipated iPhone on June 29. The device will retail for $499 (4GB) and $599 (8GB) and will be offered exclusively in the U.S. by AT&T Incorporated's wireless division, formerly known as Cingular. In January, Apple CEO Steve Jobs revealed the cellphone and media player gadget as having wireless Internet and sporting a touch-sensitive screen. He said it would appear in stores in June but gave no specific date. Apple spokesman Tom Neumayr confirmed the June 29 sale date that advertisements have been showing since Sunday.
- Best current forum software? in Web Design / Programming
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Remote Desktop Connection - Safe behind an up to date router for LAN access? in Internet, Network & Security
- Quicker way to install Windows Updates from Windows 7 Sp1 ISO in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Facebook flags aboriginal names as not 'authentic' in Back Page News
- Songs with accordion in Wall of Sound
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.