It would appear that the United States will be receiving Apple Incorporated's highly anticipated iPhone on June 29. The device will retail for $499 (4GB) and $599 (8GB) and will be offered exclusively in the U.S. by AT&T Incorporated's wireless division, formerly known as Cingular. In January, Apple CEO Steve Jobs revealed the cellphone and media player gadget as having wireless Internet and sporting a touch-sensitive screen. He said it would appear in stores in June but gave no specific date. Apple spokesman Tom Neumayr confirmed the June 29 sale date that advertisements have been showing since Sunday.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Free video conferencing software? in Software Discussion & Support
- Microsoft's new operating system reinvents MS-DOS for mobile in Front Page News
- Anyone else having trouble installing TAP drivers (VPN software)? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Acronyms.... in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Surface 3 is FANLESS! in Hardware Hangout
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.