It would appear that the United States will be receiving Apple Incorporated's highly anticipated iPhone on June 29. The device will retail for $499 (4GB) and $599 (8GB) and will be offered exclusively in the U.S. by AT&T Incorporated's wireless division, formerly known as Cingular. In January, Apple CEO Steve Jobs revealed the cellphone and media player gadget as having wireless Internet and sporting a touch-sensitive screen. He said it would appear in stores in June but gave no specific date. Apple spokesman Tom Neumayr confirmed the June 29 sale date that advertisements have been showing since Sunday.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Russian deputy PM attacks space industry with reform bill in Science Discussion & News
- 'Draw Muhammad' contest planned in Phoenix in Real World News
- Active and inactive windows colors in Windows 10 (10125/10130) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Logjam: How to tell if your vulnerable in Internet, Network & Security
- Russian Proton-M launch: FAILURE in Science Discussion & News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.