Apple today officially launched its iTunes Music Store in Canada, giving music Canadian users the same innovative features and breakthrough price of $.99 CDN per song that it offers in the US. "The demand across Canada for the iTunes Music Store has been overwhelming," said Eddy Cue, Apple's vice president of Applications. "We are excited to be able to offer music fans in Canada their own customized iTunes Music Store featuring many top Canadian artist exclusives." The iTunes Music Store in Canada features over 700,000 songs and dozens of exclusive tracks as well as the same personal use rights as in the US and Europe. MacNN first noted the iTMS for Canada late last night.
- Microsoft unveils the Surface Book in Front Page News
- Windows 10 is now running on 110 million devices in Front Page News
- Microsoft's new Band will allow you to create and track custom workouts in Front Page News
- Gamers can now exchange their 'Halo 5' limited edition download for a physical disk in Front Page News
- List local administrators for a list of computers in Microsoft Windows Support
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 6) in Science Discussion News
- Microsoft announces the Surface Pro 4 in Front Page News
- Microsoft unveils the Lumia 950 and 950 XL, featuring USB Type-C and "liquid cooling" in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.