Apple today officially launched its iTunes Music Store in Canada, giving music Canadian users the same innovative features and breakthrough price of $.99 CDN per song that it offers in the US. "The demand across Canada for the iTunes Music Store has been overwhelming," said Eddy Cue, Apple's vice president of Applications. "We are excited to be able to offer music fans in Canada their own customized iTunes Music Store featuring many top Canadian artist exclusives." The iTunes Music Store in Canada features over 700,000 songs and dozens of exclusive tracks as well as the same personal use rights as in the US and Europe. MacNN first noted the iTMS for Canada late last night.
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
- Israel seizes 400 hectares of West Bank lan in Real World Issues
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Is OnePlus One Purposefully Being Ironic? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Bought a 4K Monitor! in Hardware Hangout
- iPhone 6 preorders to begin September 19th in the Netherlands in Front Page News
- [Free][Android] Furball Rampage & also a poll in Mobile Gaming
- Spider bite anyone? in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.