Apple today officially launched its iTunes Music Store in Canada, giving music Canadian users the same innovative features and breakthrough price of $.99 CDN per song that it offers in the US. "The demand across Canada for the iTunes Music Store has been overwhelming," said Eddy Cue, Apple's vice president of Applications. "We are excited to be able to offer music fans in Canada their own customized iTunes Music Store featuring many top Canadian artist exclusives." The iTunes Music Store in Canada features over 700,000 songs and dozens of exclusive tracks as well as the same personal use rights as in the US and Europe. MacNN first noted the iTMS for Canada late last night.
- Best current forum software? in Web Design / Programming
- Girl, 18, hit with manslaughter charge over friend's suicide in Real World News
- Violent confrontation between 2 teen girls, police officer caught on video in Real World News
- Dell NVIDIA GeForce 845M 2GB in Hardware Hangout
- How is this build? in Hardware Hangout
- Low power & high efficiency PSU in Hardware Hangout
- Neowin Members Digital Gallery 2015 in Digital Camera Lab
- Hundreds attend funeral of Copenhagen gunman in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.