Apple today officially launched its iTunes Music Store in Canada, giving music Canadian users the same innovative features and breakthrough price of $.99 CDN per song that it offers in the US. "The demand across Canada for the iTunes Music Store has been overwhelming," said Eddy Cue, Apple's vice president of Applications. "We are excited to be able to offer music fans in Canada their own customized iTunes Music Store featuring many top Canadian artist exclusives." The iTunes Music Store in Canada features over 700,000 songs and dozens of exclusive tracks as well as the same personal use rights as in the US and Europe. MacNN first noted the iTMS for Canada late last night.
- Weird blue gradient background and clouds breaking the site in Site & Forum Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Israel caught using Palestinian teen as human shield. in Real World Issues
- My concept for the Neowin with Flat design in General Discussion
- Diablo III in Gamers' Hangout
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
- Internet Download Manager 6.21 Build 7 in Front Page News
- Nato plans east European bases to counter Russian threat in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.