Apple today officially launched its iTunes Music Store in Canada, giving music Canadian users the same innovative features and breakthrough price of $.99 CDN per song that it offers in the US. "The demand across Canada for the iTunes Music Store has been overwhelming," said Eddy Cue, Apple's vice president of Applications. "We are excited to be able to offer music fans in Canada their own customized iTunes Music Store featuring many top Canadian artist exclusives." The iTunes Music Store in Canada features over 700,000 songs and dozens of exclusive tracks as well as the same personal use rights as in the US and Europe. MacNN first noted the iTMS for Canada late last night.
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Six surprising facts about who's winning the operating system and browser wars in the U.S. in Back Page News
- Your PFSense Hardware in Hardware Hangout
- How do People Believe this Stuff? in It's a Conspiracy!
- What's the difference between these monitors? in Hardware Hangout
- Russia announces plan to build new space station with NASA in Science Discussion & News
- Spotify app launches on PS3 & PS4, exclusive to PlayStation for "foreseeable future" in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.