Apple today officially launched its iTunes Music Store in Canada, giving music Canadian users the same innovative features and breakthrough price of $.99 CDN per song that it offers in the US. "The demand across Canada for the iTunes Music Store has been overwhelming," said Eddy Cue, Apple's vice president of Applications. "We are excited to be able to offer music fans in Canada their own customized iTunes Music Store featuring many top Canadian artist exclusives." The iTunes Music Store in Canada features over 700,000 songs and dozens of exclusive tracks as well as the same personal use rights as in the US and Europe. MacNN first noted the iTMS for Canada late last night.
- Samsung quietly launches the Galaxy S4 Mini Plus in Front Page News
- IPB4 upgrade announcement in Site Forum Issues
- Before you report a IPB4/Site related bug check here. KNOWN BUGS in Site Forum Issues
- The $169 Cloudbook is Acer's idea of a Windows 10 Chromebook. in Front Page News
- Microsoft finally turns on shared folder sync for OneDrive in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Forced Driver Updates - not sure it's actually so in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- Sony unveils the imaging focused Xperia C5 Ultra and Xperia M5 in Front Page News
- Steam user poll - August 2015 in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.