Apple today officially launched its iTunes Music Store in Canada, giving music Canadian users the same innovative features and breakthrough price of $.99 CDN per song that it offers in the US. "The demand across Canada for the iTunes Music Store has been overwhelming," said Eddy Cue, Apple's vice president of Applications. "We are excited to be able to offer music fans in Canada their own customized iTunes Music Store featuring many top Canadian artist exclusives." The iTunes Music Store in Canada features over 700,000 songs and dozens of exclusive tracks as well as the same personal use rights as in the US and Europe. MacNN first noted the iTMS for Canada late last night.
- Are you stealing content if you have an ad blocker? in General Discussion
- Mandriva Goes Out of Business in Back Page News
- Microsoft adds Dolby Digital Plus support to Edge, beats Chrome and Firefox to the punch in Front Page News
- atikmdag.sys BSOD in Hardware Hangout
- Destiny in Gamers' Hangout
- Paris: Phone porn fears after pupils fondle girls in Real World News
- FIFA Officials Arrested on Corruption Charges in Back Page News
- Windows 10 is getting a Japanese anime mascot, but it still needs a name in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.