Apple today officially launched its iTunes Music Store in Canada, giving music Canadian users the same innovative features and breakthrough price of $.99 CDN per song that it offers in the US. "The demand across Canada for the iTunes Music Store has been overwhelming," said Eddy Cue, Apple's vice president of Applications. "We are excited to be able to offer music fans in Canada their own customized iTunes Music Store featuring many top Canadian artist exclusives." The iTunes Music Store in Canada features over 700,000 songs and dozens of exclusive tracks as well as the same personal use rights as in the US and Europe. MacNN first noted the iTMS for Canada late last night.
- Disney May Be Officially Retiring Slave Leia From All Star Wars Merchandise in Real World News
- Samsung launches 'Internet for Gear VR', a feature-rich web browser for VR enthusiasts in Front Page News
- Consumer SSDs and hard drive prices are nearing parity in Back Page News
- How Mac Changed Your Life? in Apple Mac Support
- Microsoft wants you to share your idea for how HoloLens will "transform the world" in Front Page News
- Adobe renames Flash to Adobe Animate, embracing HTML 5 in Front Page News
- Hidden Android Programs Killing Battery in Tablet Media Devices Smartphones
- Discuss: As its general release approaches, what do you think of Windows 10 Mobile? in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.