Apple today officially launched its iTunes Music Store in Canada, giving music Canadian users the same innovative features and breakthrough price of $.99 CDN per song that it offers in the US. "The demand across Canada for the iTunes Music Store has been overwhelming," said Eddy Cue, Apple's vice president of Applications. "We are excited to be able to offer music fans in Canada their own customized iTunes Music Store featuring many top Canadian artist exclusives." The iTunes Music Store in Canada features over 700,000 songs and dozens of exclusive tracks as well as the same personal use rights as in the US and Europe. MacNN first noted the iTMS for Canada late last night.
- a baby was born... in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Best ASP.NET / PHP Host in Web Design / Programming
- 4 British Sailors Charged with Sexually Assaulting Woman in N.S. in Real World Issues
- Falcon 9 / Dragon CRS-6 ISS resupply in Science Discussion & News
- Cyanogen in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Mortal Kombat X: Goro is back! (trailer) in Gamers' Hangout
- Roll back from windows 10 TP to 8.1 in Windows Phone
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.