Apple today officially launched its iTunes Music Store in Canada, giving music Canadian users the same innovative features and breakthrough price of $.99 CDN per song that it offers in the US. "The demand across Canada for the iTunes Music Store has been overwhelming," said Eddy Cue, Apple's vice president of Applications. "We are excited to be able to offer music fans in Canada their own customized iTunes Music Store featuring many top Canadian artist exclusives." The iTunes Music Store in Canada features over 700,000 songs and dozens of exclusive tracks as well as the same personal use rights as in the US and Europe. MacNN first noted the iTMS for Canada late last night.
- Here is what's new in Windows 10 build 10532 in Front Page News
- Gigantic beta begins today on Windows 10 and Xbox One in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Build 10525 installed. now have the Annoying "Evaluation Copy" stamp. in Microsoft Insider Previews
- Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10532 is now rolling out to the Fast ring in Front Page News
- Hi in Introduce Yourself
- Metal Gear Solid V: Gamescom Gameplay Demo in Gamers Hangout
- Black Lives Matter Or All Lives Matter? in Domestic Politics
- Google fixes bug which caused 64-bit Chrome to crash on Windows 10 Insider builds in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.