Apple has patched a flaw in QuickTime that could allow for remote attacks. The fix addresses a vulnerability in the Windows Vista and XP versions of QuickTime, which is commonly installed as a browser plug-in or as a component of iTunes. OS X users are not affected. Apple said that the problem concerns QuickTime Media Links (QTLs) which are often used to launch media files from browsers.
- 2014 game release dates (Sept. - Dec.) in Gamers' Hangout
- Diablo III in Gamers' Hangout
- Hands on video of iPhone 6 assembled parts.. in iPhone/iOS
- Muslim woman offended by restaurant Bacon ad in Real World News
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: September 2014 in Sony Console
- PS3 Media Server / Universal Media Server Guide in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.