Apple has patched a flaw in QuickTime that could allow for remote attacks. The fix addresses a vulnerability in the Windows Vista and XP versions of QuickTime, which is commonly installed as a browser plug-in or as a component of iTunes. OS X users are not affected. Apple said that the problem concerns QuickTime Media Links (QTLs) which are often used to launch media files from browsers.
- Need help with Bootstrap CSS in Web Design / Programming
- I need help enabling VT on my laptop- Samyak Veera in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Tyson Fury to fight Wladimir Klitschko in October in The Sporting Arena
- Neobytes :) America's Megabot Mark II robot will fight Japan's Kuratas for giant robot mec in Front Page News
- dsQuery | dsGet - Results in Server Support
- Was it fears of seeming racist that protected 'America's Dad' for so long? in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.