Apple has patched a flaw in QuickTime that could allow for remote attacks. The fix addresses a vulnerability in the Windows Vista and XP versions of QuickTime, which is commonly installed as a browser plug-in or as a component of iTunes. OS X users are not affected. Apple said that the problem concerns QuickTime Media Links (QTLs) which are often used to launch media files from browsers.
- Art of Spamming in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Need for Speed reboot game will require an online connection in Gamers' Hangout
- GNU / Linux May 2015 Desktops in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- which device are you waiting for? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- VASIMR: Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket in Science Discussion & News
- CPU cooler in Hardware Hangout
- My new Quadrotor project arrived in The Hobby Corner
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.