Apple has patched a flaw in QuickTime that could allow for remote attacks. The fix addresses a vulnerability in the Windows Vista and XP versions of QuickTime, which is commonly installed as a browser plug-in or as a component of iTunes. OS X users are not affected. Apple said that the problem concerns QuickTime Media Links (QTLs) which are often used to launch media files from browsers.
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- Is receiving money through PayPal always safe? in General Discussion
- Very high latency to router: game server in Internet, Network & Security
- Official Abortion Discussion Thread in Real World Issues
- Windows Phone vs Android Chooses in Windows Phone
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- I have Lumia Denim... on my Lumia 521 ?! in Windows Phone
- Gateway and Routing help in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.