Apple has patched a flaw in QuickTime that could allow for remote attacks. The fix addresses a vulnerability in the Windows Vista and XP versions of QuickTime, which is commonly installed as a browser plug-in or as a component of iTunes. OS X users are not affected. Apple said that the problem concerns QuickTime Media Links (QTLs) which are often used to launch media files from browsers.
- I think I may pick up a surface 2. in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Looking to get a new TV in Home Theatre Discussion
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- September 2014 Desktops in General Discussion
- Snapshot-Linux x64 1149 in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Windows Threshold: Partners get access to the builds in Front Page News
- I'm here! in Introduce Yourself
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.