Apple has patched a flaw in QuickTime that could allow for remote attacks. The fix addresses a vulnerability in the Windows Vista and XP versions of QuickTime, which is commonly installed as a browser plug-in or as a component of iTunes. OS X users are not affected. Apple said that the problem concerns QuickTime Media Links (QTLs) which are often used to launch media files from browsers.
- Gold mining ghost town on block for less than $1 million in Real World News
- Solar system is inside bubble ? in Science Discussion & News
- I survived a catastrophic car accident. in General Discussion
- Peggle 2 coming to PS4 in Sony Console
- Google Search Keeps Disappearing? in Android
- Long term truce announced between Palestine and Israel in Real World Issues
- Formula 1 World Championship 2014 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- My new Haswell-E build in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.