Apple has patched a flaw in QuickTime that could allow for remote attacks. The fix addresses a vulnerability in the Windows Vista and XP versions of QuickTime, which is commonly installed as a browser plug-in or as a component of iTunes. OS X users are not affected. Apple said that the problem concerns QuickTime Media Links (QTLs) which are often used to launch media files from browsers.
- Help with hyperlinks on my pages, please? in Web Design / Programming
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Hackintosh Help in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 TP updates in Microsoft Beta
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Microsoft Office Word 2013 text selection color issue in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.