Apple has patched a flaw in QuickTime that could allow for remote attacks. The fix addresses a vulnerability in the Windows Vista and XP versions of QuickTime, which is commonly installed as a browser plug-in or as a component of iTunes. OS X users are not affected. Apple said that the problem concerns QuickTime Media Links (QTLs) which are often used to launch media files from browsers.
- The PS4 universal remote hits stores later this month in Sony Console
- Another day, another mass shooting... in Real World Issues
- Surface Pen support might be on the way for the Lumia 950 XL in Front Page News
- Elon Musk: Apple is 'Tesla's graveyard' for people who fail at Tesla in Front Page News
- Until Dawn new previews and gameplay in Sony Console
- Krusell joins the 'Designed For Microsoft Lumia' program offering goods for the Lumia 950/950 XL in Front Page News
- Your Android device may soon be able to run full Windows apps - with a catch in Front Page News
- Poll: Which new Microsoft device are you looking forward to most? in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.