Apple has patched a flaw in QuickTime that could allow for remote attacks. The fix addresses a vulnerability in the Windows Vista and XP versions of QuickTime, which is commonly installed as a browser plug-in or as a component of iTunes. OS X users are not affected. Apple said that the problem concerns QuickTime Media Links (QTLs) which are often used to launch media files from browsers.
- Google Chrome 45.0.2454.85 in Front Page News
- New Server needed for ESXi in Virtualization Cloud Services
- Acer unveils Windows 10 Mobile flagship with Continuum, calling it 'your pocket PC' in Front Page News
- Some Amazon Prime members can now download content for offline viewing in Front Page News
- Recovery Program? in Linux Unix Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Microsoft cuts £200 off Surface Pro 3 in UK, gives extra £50 Store voucher with Core i7 models in Front Page News
- Meet Toshiba's new 12.5 inch, 4K convertible laptop in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.