Apple has patched a flaw in QuickTime that could allow for remote attacks. The fix addresses a vulnerability in the Windows Vista and XP versions of QuickTime, which is commonly installed as a browser plug-in or as a component of iTunes. OS X users are not affected. Apple said that the problem concerns QuickTime Media Links (QTLs) which are often used to launch media files from browsers.
- The Great Modern UI Debate Thread in Microsoft Beta
- Looping through values to perform a calculation in Web Design / Programming
- Blended (2014) in Movie Ratings
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Inpaint 6.2 in Front Page News
- Question about switches and routers in Internet, Network & Security
- Two-father babies possible in just two years, scientists say in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.