Apple has patched a flaw in QuickTime that could allow for remote attacks. The fix addresses a vulnerability in the Windows Vista and XP versions of QuickTime, which is commonly installed as a browser plug-in or as a component of iTunes. OS X users are not affected. Apple said that the problem concerns QuickTime Media Links (QTLs) which are often used to launch media files from browsers.
- Can't get new RAM to run higher than 1600MHz in hardware hangout
- Windows 10 Privacy - Keylogger in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows Update in Windows 10: A massive bag of hurt in microsoft windows discussion support
- Do 8.1 and 7 machines upgraded to 10 have to create Microsoft accounts so they can reinstall? in microsoft windows discussion support
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.10240 in microsoft windows discussion support
- How Planned Parenthood could shut down the government in real world news
- IPB4 upgrade announcement in site forum issues
- Samsung's Galaxy S6 and S6 edge will soon be getting a price cut in front page news
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.