Apple has patched a flaw in QuickTime that could allow for remote attacks. The fix addresses a vulnerability in the Windows Vista and XP versions of QuickTime, which is commonly installed as a browser plug-in or as a component of iTunes. OS X users are not affected. Apple said that the problem concerns QuickTime Media Links (QTLs) which are often used to launch media files from browsers.
- CyanogenMod releases first iteration of CM13, but you probably can't get it for your device in Front Page News
- Sony announces over 30 million PlayStation 4 sales in Front Page News
- Start10 - Why Couldn't Microsoft Make The Start Menu on Windows 10 Like This One? in Microsoft Windows Support
- An unofficial solution brings streaming of PlayStation 4 games to Windows PC in Front Page News
- Three Reasons Why Anti-Virus Alone is No Longer Enough in Back Page News
- Start10 v1.06 in Front Page News
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion News
- Really need some help in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.