Apple has patched a flaw in QuickTime that could allow for remote attacks. The fix addresses a vulnerability in the Windows Vista and XP versions of QuickTime, which is commonly installed as a browser plug-in or as a component of iTunes. OS X users are not affected. Apple said that the problem concerns QuickTime Media Links (QTLs) which are often used to launch media files from browsers.
- W10 Build 10061 Cannot connect to network share in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Valve cancels paid mods for Skyrim in Computer Gaming
- How best to make a website mobile friendly? in Web Design / Programming
- Woman spots Secret 2-way mirror in bar Restroom in Real World News
- State of Decay YOSE in Gamers' Hangout
- Falcon 9: TurkmenSat 1 (commsat) in Science Discussion & News
- Why have they split Control Panel and Settings? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Wife kills herself over 'Gay' Spouse in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.