Apple Incorporated has released 31 new security-related fixes for both Tiger and Leopard; most of them were geared toward Mac OS X 10.4 as 10.5 was not always affected by the vulnerabilities. The flaws ranged from serious (meaning remote attackers could execute malicious code on an unpatched Mac) to mild (visiting a certain website could crash a given application). Mac programs affected include Address Book, iChat, Mail, Safari, among others. As usual, the updates in question can be downloaded via Software Update preferences, or downloaded directly from Apple’s website (links below).
- Edge or Previous Browser? in web browser discussion support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in the sporting arena
- Windows 10 Font in microsoft windows discussion support
- How Planned Parenthood could shut down the government in real world news
- Windows 10: You can't disable reporting errors back to microsoft and where's network config options for setup? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Xiaomi users will soon be able to run Windows 10 Mobile on their Android phones in front page news
- DFX Audio Enhancer 11.401 in front page news
- Alternative Torrent Clients in software discussion support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.