Apple Incorporated has released 31 new security-related fixes for both Tiger and Leopard; most of them were geared toward Mac OS X 10.4 as 10.5 was not always affected by the vulnerabilities. The flaws ranged from serious (meaning remote attackers could execute malicious code on an unpatched Mac) to mild (visiting a certain website could crash a given application). Mac programs affected include Address Book, iChat, Mail, Safari, among others. As usual, the updates in question can be downloaded via Software Update preferences, or downloaded directly from Apple’s website (links below).
- Apple Watch and Android Wear devices could gain gesture-based interactions with "Aria" in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Networking issues ESX 5.5 in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Possible virus...? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Formula E Championship 2014-15 Season in The Sporting Arena
- Ireland could be first nation to legalize same-sex marriage by popular vote in Real World Issues
- The MMA Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Outlook.com Review in Reviews by Members for Members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.