Apple Incorporated has released 31 new security-related fixes for both Tiger and Leopard; most of them were geared toward Mac OS X 10.4 as 10.5 was not always affected by the vulnerabilities. The flaws ranged from serious (meaning remote attackers could execute malicious code on an unpatched Mac) to mild (visiting a certain website could crash a given application). Mac programs affected include Address Book, iChat, Mail, Safari, among others. As usual, the updates in question can be downloaded via Software Update preferences, or downloaded directly from Apple’s website (links below).
- PSA for those interested in Android TV (Nexus Player etc) in Android
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Hello :-D in Introduce Yourself
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Virgin Media 100Mb Nightmare in Internet, Network & Security
- Lollipop messed Up! in Android
- WP Driving Mode for Android? in Android
- Case for portable HDD in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.