Apple Incorporated has released 31 new security-related fixes for both Tiger and Leopard; most of them were geared toward Mac OS X 10.4 as 10.5 was not always affected by the vulnerabilities. The flaws ranged from serious (meaning remote attackers could execute malicious code on an unpatched Mac) to mild (visiting a certain website could crash a given application). Mac programs affected include Address Book, iChat, Mail, Safari, among others. As usual, the updates in question can be downloaded via Software Update preferences, or downloaded directly from Apple’s website (links below).
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- How is Windows 10... even remotely close to being complete? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- multiple website on wamp in Web Design / Programming
- 12 Things you can do with an Egg in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Anticipating Windows 10 RTM - would It Be Build 10400 or Build 10800? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.