Apple Incorporated has released 31 new security-related fixes for both Tiger and Leopard; most of them were geared toward Mac OS X 10.4 as 10.5 was not always affected by the vulnerabilities. The flaws ranged from serious (meaning remote attackers could execute malicious code on an unpatched Mac) to mild (visiting a certain website could crash a given application). Mac programs affected include Address Book, iChat, Mail, Safari, among others. As usual, the updates in question can be downloaded via Software Update preferences, or downloaded directly from Apple’s website (links below).
- Hundreds attend funeral of Copenhagen gunman in Real World News
- How is this build? in Hardware Hangout
- Test your machine for Superfish style SSL interceptions in General Discussion
- March 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Help with hyperlinks on my pages, please? in Web Design / Programming
- Download Manager Advice / Setup in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.