Apple Incorporated has released 31 new security-related fixes for both Tiger and Leopard; most of them were geared toward Mac OS X 10.4 as 10.5 was not always affected by the vulnerabilities. The flaws ranged from serious (meaning remote attackers could execute malicious code on an unpatched Mac) to mild (visiting a certain website could crash a given application). Mac programs affected include Address Book, iChat, Mail, Safari, among others. As usual, the updates in question can be downloaded via Software Update preferences, or downloaded directly from Apple’s website (links below).
- Moving Windows to a 2nd Hard drive in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Band Flyers Web Design Program in General Discussion
- Having a hard time deciding between Nexus 6 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4 in Android
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- A man cant have too many shirts in General Discussion
- I need help enabling VT on my laptop in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- How to copy VMs and add folders in Hyper-V in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Bought new monitor - tower sometimes doesn't boot now in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.