Apple Incorporated has released 31 new security-related fixes for both Tiger and Leopard; most of them were geared toward Mac OS X 10.4 as 10.5 was not always affected by the vulnerabilities. The flaws ranged from serious (meaning remote attackers could execute malicious code on an unpatched Mac) to mild (visiting a certain website could crash a given application). Mac programs affected include Address Book, iChat, Mail, Safari, among others. As usual, the updates in question can be downloaded via Software Update preferences, or downloaded directly from Apple’s website (links below).
- Pillars of Eternity in Computer Gaming
- The Kojima Rumors Are True, Says Metal Gear Singer in Gamers' Hangout
- Expectations and the questions we hope Microsoft answers at Build 2015 in Front Page News
- What kind of activity can I get involved in that's gender balanced? in The Hobby Corner
- How best to make a website mobile friendly? in Web Design / Programming
- Will it blend? - Apple Watch in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Android 5.0 Lollipop update heads to the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on T-Mobile in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.