Apple Incorporated has released 31 new security-related fixes for both Tiger and Leopard; most of them were geared toward Mac OS X 10.4 as 10.5 was not always affected by the vulnerabilities. The flaws ranged from serious (meaning remote attackers could execute malicious code on an unpatched Mac) to mild (visiting a certain website could crash a given application). Mac programs affected include Address Book, iChat, Mail, Safari, among others. As usual, the updates in question can be downloaded via Software Update preferences, or downloaded directly from Apple’s website (links below).
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
- Firefox beats Chrome as fastest browser in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Surface Pro 3 May Firmware in Hardware Hangout
- News From the Old Country in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- TalkHelper Free Skype Recorder 1.8.1 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.