Apple has officially gone ahead and updated its MacBook line with Core 2 Duo processors, offering up to 25% more speed, and increasing battery life with efficiency updates in the new Core 2 Duo chips. This is following the MacBook Pro update, which made that 39% faster, and also gave it longer battery life. The MacBook lineup features 2 white designs, and a black version which, for $200, upgrades the hard drive from 80GB to 120GB.
- Android finally gets a built-in (but very basic) file explorer in 6.0 Marshmallow in Front Page News
- How do I enable insider builds? in Microsoft Insider Previews
- Build 10565, Edge and Favourites Bar in Microsoft Insider Previews
- CPU Thermal Paste in Hardware Hangout
- Cheapest way to get a 10Gb (e?) link between 2 machines. in Internet Network Security
- Microsoft opens a window to its own Android distribution, according to a new report in Front Page News
- Wayland as Alternative to X.org - Usable? Yes (surprisingly) in Linux Unix Support
- What do you drive? in The Neobahn
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.