On Wednesday, shares of Apple Incorporated peaked at the $200 mark for the first time ever; they now stand at $198.95. Apple shares have traded between $76.77 and $199.33 in the past year, rising steadily since January. During this time, Apple released the iPhone, refreshed its line of iPods, upgraded its notebook computer offerings and launched Leopard. Essentially, the company has been gaining momentum progressively throughout 2007 with no apparent signs of slowing down. They say what goes up must come down, but the recent trend from Apple seems to be ignoring this rule. Whether you buy the company's products or not, you have to admit Apple has been doing very well. What do you think 2008 will bring for the growing company?
- Create Outlook account, how to confirm email in Software Discussion & Support
- Tomorrow is Groundhog Day… For everyone. How does society respond? in General Discussion
- Surface 3 or iPad Air 2 in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Pentagon accidentally sent live anthrax samples to labs via FedEx in Real World News
- Armed robber targets medical patient, who pulls own gun on him in Real World News
- Putin just made Russian casualties in Ukraine officially secret in Real World Issues
- New Mac owner in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Partition Master Pro Full Version 24 Hours Giveaway in Software Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.