On Wednesday, shares of Apple Incorporated peaked at the $200 mark for the first time ever; they now stand at $198.95. Apple shares have traded between $76.77 and $199.33 in the past year, rising steadily since January. During this time, Apple released the iPhone, refreshed its line of iPods, upgraded its notebook computer offerings and launched Leopard. Essentially, the company has been gaining momentum progressively throughout 2007 with no apparent signs of slowing down. They say what goes up must come down, but the recent trend from Apple seems to be ignoring this rule. Whether you buy the company's products or not, you have to admit Apple has been doing very well. What do you think 2008 will bring for the growing company?
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Samsung Silent On Disastrous Galaxy S6 Sales in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- 10 Things that Make You Look Like a Massive Idiot while Driving in The Neobahn
- Paris: Phone porn fears after pupils fondle girls in Real World News
- Bar vs. Church in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- How much would you pay for the "Surface Mini" ? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Need Info: Umbraco Friendly Host in Germany? in Web Design / Programming
- 3 Wishes in Jokes & Funny Stuff
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.