On Wednesday, shares of Apple Incorporated peaked at the $200 mark for the first time ever; they now stand at $198.95. Apple shares have traded between $76.77 and $199.33 in the past year, rising steadily since January. During this time, Apple released the iPhone, refreshed its line of iPods, upgraded its notebook computer offerings and launched Leopard. Essentially, the company has been gaining momentum progressively throughout 2007 with no apparent signs of slowing down. They say what goes up must come down, but the recent trend from Apple seems to be ignoring this rule. Whether you buy the company's products or not, you have to admit Apple has been doing very well. What do you think 2008 will bring for the growing company?
- Server Admins: What does it take to be one? in General Discussion
- App Store opens on Home Page in Site & Forum Issues
- NASA Orion crew exploration vehicle (updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Words that are spelled the same, but have different meanings in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- How do I convert .FLA to .SWF with actionscript 3 code intact? in Software Discussion & Support
- iFixit tears down the Apple Watch; reveals tiny battery and nearly impossible repair in Front Page News
- Do You Have a Strap On.... Your Camera? in Digital Camera Lab
- AnyDesk 1.3.1 Beta in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.