On Wednesday, shares of Apple Incorporated peaked at the $200 mark for the first time ever; they now stand at $198.95. Apple shares have traded between $76.77 and $199.33 in the past year, rising steadily since January. During this time, Apple released the iPhone, refreshed its line of iPods, upgraded its notebook computer offerings and launched Leopard. Essentially, the company has been gaining momentum progressively throughout 2007 with no apparent signs of slowing down. They say what goes up must come down, but the recent trend from Apple seems to be ignoring this rule. Whether you buy the company's products or not, you have to admit Apple has been doing very well. What do you think 2008 will bring for the growing company?
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 10 Feedback notification in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- What is a good tool to regulate employee Internet access? in Internet, Network & Security
- Build 10162 - VPN not working in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Hi fellas in Introduce Yourself
- Weird thing happening with my Windows phone and computer monitor. in Windows Phone
- Restore image on new HDD in Hardware Hangout
- Meet the browser: Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.