On Wednesday, shares of Apple Incorporated peaked at the $200 mark for the first time ever; they now stand at $198.95. Apple shares have traded between $76.77 and $199.33 in the past year, rising steadily since January. During this time, Apple released the iPhone, refreshed its line of iPods, upgraded its notebook computer offerings and launched Leopard. Essentially, the company has been gaining momentum progressively throughout 2007 with no apparent signs of slowing down. They say what goes up must come down, but the recent trend from Apple seems to be ignoring this rule. Whether you buy the company's products or not, you have to admit Apple has been doing very well. What do you think 2008 will bring for the growing company?
- I survived a catastrophic car accident. in General Discussion
- Free Trial SIP Account w/Phone No. for Cisco IP 7941G w/SIP? in Internet, Network & Security
- Graphics problem when switching users (Windows 8.1) in Hardware Hangout
- Running this theory past you guys. in Science Discussion & News
- In my class, there is one who has a Windows Phone in Windows Phone
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- Windows 8(8.1) copy online? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.