On Wednesday, shares of Apple Incorporated peaked at the $200 mark for the first time ever; they now stand at $198.95. Apple shares have traded between $76.77 and $199.33 in the past year, rising steadily since January. During this time, Apple released the iPhone, refreshed its line of iPods, upgraded its notebook computer offerings and launched Leopard. Essentially, the company has been gaining momentum progressively throughout 2007 with no apparent signs of slowing down. They say what goes up must come down, but the recent trend from Apple seems to be ignoring this rule. Whether you buy the company's products or not, you have to admit Apple has been doing very well. What do you think 2008 will bring for the growing company?
- Windows 10 powers down on boot after shut down in Microsoft Beta
- I'm finally ditiching Android for a Windows phone... in Windows Phone
- Project Morpheus 4 Hour Event at GDC in Sony Console
- LG 29UM65 Review in Reviews by Members for Members
- Just got a Surface Pro 3. Tips & Suggestions? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Your thoughts on VR headsets? in Gamers' Hangout
- uTorrent client is stealing your CPU cycles to mine Bitcoins in Back Page News
- Did the ordered $79 HP Windows tablets arrive? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.