On Wednesday, shares of Apple Incorporated peaked at the $200 mark for the first time ever; they now stand at $198.95. Apple shares have traded between $76.77 and $199.33 in the past year, rising steadily since January. During this time, Apple released the iPhone, refreshed its line of iPods, upgraded its notebook computer offerings and launched Leopard. Essentially, the company has been gaining momentum progressively throughout 2007 with no apparent signs of slowing down. They say what goes up must come down, but the recent trend from Apple seems to be ignoring this rule. Whether you buy the company's products or not, you have to admit Apple has been doing very well. What do you think 2008 will bring for the growing company?
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- Cities: Skylines in Computer Gaming
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 10 build 10041 - System/hard locks in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Ex-CFO who slammed Chick-fil-A now on foodstamps in Real World News
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Batman: Arkham Knight in Gamers' Hangout
- Water Cooling: Is it for everyone? in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.