On Wednesday, shares of Apple Incorporated peaked at the $200 mark for the first time ever; they now stand at $198.95. Apple shares have traded between $76.77 and $199.33 in the past year, rising steadily since January. During this time, Apple released the iPhone, refreshed its line of iPods, upgraded its notebook computer offerings and launched Leopard. Essentially, the company has been gaining momentum progressively throughout 2007 with no apparent signs of slowing down. They say what goes up must come down, but the recent trend from Apple seems to be ignoring this rule. Whether you buy the company's products or not, you have to admit Apple has been doing very well. What do you think 2008 will bring for the growing company?
- April 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- elementary OS Freya released in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Haggis Stats in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Windows To Go USB in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Pre-order crisis looms as 3.4m UK gamers hold off in Gamers' Hangout
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.