On Wednesday, shares of Apple Incorporated peaked at the $200 mark for the first time ever; they now stand at $198.95. Apple shares have traded between $76.77 and $199.33 in the past year, rising steadily since January. During this time, Apple released the iPhone, refreshed its line of iPods, upgraded its notebook computer offerings and launched Leopard. Essentially, the company has been gaining momentum progressively throughout 2007 with no apparent signs of slowing down. They say what goes up must come down, but the recent trend from Apple seems to be ignoring this rule. Whether you buy the company's products or not, you have to admit Apple has been doing very well. What do you think 2008 will bring for the growing company?
- Xbox One Preview Program in Microsoft Console
- A Genetic 'Bigfoot' ? in It's a Conspiracy!
- Xbox Games with Gold: September 2014 in Microsoft Console
- Will GTA V For PC Be ‘Cancelled’? in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Gov. Jerry Brown to Mexican Illegals: 'You're All Welcome in California' in Domestic Politics
- Show us your Battlestations - 2014 Edition in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.