On Wednesday, shares of Apple Incorporated peaked at the $200 mark for the first time ever; they now stand at $198.95. Apple shares have traded between $76.77 and $199.33 in the past year, rising steadily since January. During this time, Apple released the iPhone, refreshed its line of iPods, upgraded its notebook computer offerings and launched Leopard. Essentially, the company has been gaining momentum progressively throughout 2007 with no apparent signs of slowing down. They say what goes up must come down, but the recent trend from Apple seems to be ignoring this rule. Whether you buy the company's products or not, you have to admit Apple has been doing very well. What do you think 2008 will bring for the growing company?
- Very high latency to router: game server in Internet, Network & Security
- Avatar Bug - any browser in Site & Forum Issues
- MSN Down! in Back Page News
- Notifications useless on mobile in Site & Forum Issues
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- 7 Days: A week of Windows updates, Instagram indifference, Apple fashion tips and Office porn in Front Page News
- How did you find Neowin? in Introduce Yourself
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.