On Wednesday, shares of Apple Incorporated peaked at the $200 mark for the first time ever; they now stand at $198.95. Apple shares have traded between $76.77 and $199.33 in the past year, rising steadily since January. During this time, Apple released the iPhone, refreshed its line of iPods, upgraded its notebook computer offerings and launched Leopard. Essentially, the company has been gaining momentum progressively throughout 2007 with no apparent signs of slowing down. They say what goes up must come down, but the recent trend from Apple seems to be ignoring this rule. Whether you buy the company's products or not, you have to admit Apple has been doing very well. What do you think 2008 will bring for the growing company?
- MCSA/MCSE exam advi in Server Support
- Technically, Windows 10 is free for anyone and a little bit annoying! in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- High system memory/ possible memory leak in Build 10162 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Hello Everybody! My name is Cross in Introduce Yourself
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- Odd xb1 video playing problem in Microsoft Console
- Helpdesk software in Software Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.