Application Integrity Checker is program, that displays traces of installed applications (changes in registry and on hard drive).
Sometimes, some programs stop working without any reason seen on that. To understand, why there have appeared some failures in program that had perfectly worked earlier, you need Application Integrity Checker. This utility will give you full list of changes made in computer during installation of checked program and will verify its current and primary state, then you will get detailed report about found discrepancies. Application Integrity Checker has beautiful and user-friendly interface which will undoubtedly make work with the program perfectly pleasant.
- Opportunity of checking integrity of programs that were installed by most popular installers (such as Wise Installer or Inno Setup).
- Checking files / directories, registry keys / variables, sections / variables in ini-files; also supported checking of ActiveX components registration , which has been installed and registered by program.
- Verification of variable values in the registry / ini-files.
- Indexing installed programs and watching for new installations. Only choose program which should be checked up.
- Convenient set of filters which will help you to display only necessary records.
- Opportunity of generating and printing brief, but capacious reports.
- Full-text search in list.
- Beautiful, user-friendly interface.
Download: Download from site 2 (Europe)