Deciding that 5.9% search share isn't enough, InterActiveCorp (owner of Ask.com) has launched a publically available search site with a new three-paned interface. The left pane of the search results provides a control panel that allows changing or modifying the original search query. The middle pane provides the search results while the right pane pulls data from other IAC sites and the Internet. The links in this last pane offer links to events, shopping, videos, blogs, Wikipedia entries, the list goes on. Since many users are too scared to click a link, Ask has decided to offer a thumbnail preview of the search results. As of October, according to comScore Networks, Ask's search share is just over an eighth's of Google's (45.4%).
- Officer refused service at Dunkin Dounuts in Real World News
- Windows 10 build 10558 leaks online, includes new Messaging and Skype Video apps in Front Page News
- American Airlines Pilot Dies on Flight Headed to Boston in Real World News
- Google ordered to unbundle features from Android in Russia in Front Page News
- Looking for a web developer - eCommerce/OpenCart - PHP Customization in Programming C C Java Vb Net Etc
- 11-year-old charged with murdering 8-year-old after argument about puppies in Real World News
- Square Enix Adjusts Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Pre-Order Plans Following Harsh Feedback in Gamers Hangout
- Chocolatey 0.9.9.10 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.