Deciding that 5.9% search share isn't enough, InterActiveCorp (owner of Ask.com) has launched a publically available search site with a new three-paned interface. The left pane of the search results provides a control panel that allows changing or modifying the original search query. The middle pane provides the search results while the right pane pulls data from other IAC sites and the Internet. The links in this last pane offer links to events, shopping, videos, blogs, Wikipedia entries, the list goes on. Since many users are too scared to click a link, Ask has decided to offer a thumbnail preview of the search results. As of October, according to comScore Networks, Ask's search share is just over an eighth's of Google's (45.4%).
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Inpaint 6.2 in Front Page News
- Question about switches and routers in Internet, Network & Security
- Two-father babies possible in just two years, scientists say in Science Discussion & News
- The YotaPhone 2 is probably the most interesting phone since the iPhone 3G - Review in Front Page News
- VB 2013 Shortcut Keys code in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- GT6 B-Spec Mode Revealed in New Game Screenshots in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.