Deciding that 5.9% search share isn't enough, InterActiveCorp (owner of Ask.com) has launched a publically available search site with a new three-paned interface. The left pane of the search results provides a control panel that allows changing or modifying the original search query. The middle pane provides the search results while the right pane pulls data from other IAC sites and the Internet. The links in this last pane offer links to events, shopping, videos, blogs, Wikipedia entries, the list goes on. Since many users are too scared to click a link, Ask has decided to offer a thumbnail preview of the search results. As of October, according to comScore Networks, Ask's search share is just over an eighth's of Google's (45.4%).
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- How to Properly Setup a DNS Hostname with VPS Linux Server in Internet, Network & Security
- Base Filtering Engine Won't Start, Error 5: Access is Denied. [Windows 7] in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- HTC owners can now get 100GB of free cloud storage on Google Drive in Front Page News
- Netflix change UI in Xbone in Microsoft Console
- Steven Sotloff: Islamic State 'kills US hostage' in Real World Issues
- Xbox 360 'Minecraft' owners can get the game for $5 on Xbox One this Friday in Front Page News
- I knew it about Bing...... in Jokes & Funny Stuff
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.