Asustek Computer has introduced a pair of overclocked AMD and Nvidia graphics cards aimed a gamers who want to squeeze every last bit of performance. The ATI Radeon 3850-based EAH3850 TOP/HTDI/512M offers core and memory clock performance boosts from the original 668MHz and 828MHz to 730MHz and 950MHz, respectively. The card also sports 0.8ns DDR3 memory modules to provide faster capabilities in memory speeds. The upgrades help the EAH3850's 3DMark06 score increase from 9883 to 11137, an improvement of 12% compared to reference design boards, according to Asustek
- Clear Remote Desktop Connection History in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Project Cars for WII U axed in Nintendo Console
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Net neutrality becomes law in the EU and roaming charges get banned in Front Page News
- GPU Hierarchy Chart - June 2015 (w/ UK prices) in Hardware Hangout
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- Microsoft research project aims to make you funnier online in Front Page News
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.