Asustek Computer has introduced a pair of overclocked AMD and Nvidia graphics cards aimed a gamers who want to squeeze every last bit of performance. The ATI Radeon 3850-based EAH3850 TOP/HTDI/512M offers core and memory clock performance boosts from the original 668MHz and 828MHz to 730MHz and 950MHz, respectively. The card also sports 0.8ns DDR3 memory modules to provide faster capabilities in memory speeds. The upgrades help the EAH3850's 3DMark06 score increase from 9883 to 11137, an improvement of 12% compared to reference design boards, according to Asustek
- CyanogenMod releases first iteration of CM13, but you probably can't get it for your device in Front Page News
- Sony announces over 30 million PlayStation 4 sales in Front Page News
- Start10 - Why Couldn't Microsoft Make The Start Menu on Windows 10 Like This One? in Microsoft Windows Support
- An unofficial solution brings streaming of PlayStation 4 games to Windows PC in Front Page News
- Three Reasons Why Anti-Virus Alone is No Longer Enough in Back Page News
- Start10 v1.06 in Front Page News
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion News
- Really need some help in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.