Asustek Computer has introduced a pair of overclocked AMD and Nvidia graphics cards aimed a gamers who want to squeeze every last bit of performance. The ATI Radeon 3850-based EAH3850 TOP/HTDI/512M offers core and memory clock performance boosts from the original 668MHz and 828MHz to 730MHz and 950MHz, respectively. The card also sports 0.8ns DDR3 memory modules to provide faster capabilities in memory speeds. The upgrades help the EAH3850's 3DMark06 score increase from 9883 to 11137, an improvement of 12% compared to reference design boards, according to Asustek
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella likes Cortana jokes just as much as you do in Front Page News
- Windows 10 build 10558 leaks online, includes new Messaging and Skype Video apps in Front Page News
- PeaZip 5.8.0 in Front Page News
- Officer refused service at Dunkin Dounuts in Real World News
- Xbox One new experience update in Microsoft Console Xbox
- Rumour claims Surface Pro 4 to have almost non-existent bezel like XPS 13's Infinity Display in Front Page News
- What is your browser of choice for Windows 10? in Microsoft Windows Support
- I am in Sydney for 3 days. What to see and do? in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.