Asustek Computer has introduced a pair of overclocked AMD and Nvidia graphics cards aimed a gamers who want to squeeze every last bit of performance. The ATI Radeon 3850-based EAH3850 TOP/HTDI/512M offers core and memory clock performance boosts from the original 668MHz and 828MHz to 730MHz and 950MHz, respectively. The card also sports 0.8ns DDR3 memory modules to provide faster capabilities in memory speeds. The upgrades help the EAH3850's 3DMark06 score increase from 9883 to 11137, an improvement of 12% compared to reference design boards, according to Asustek
- Valve unveils Source 2 Engine at GDC 2015 in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Port Forwarding Server with interface to choose from multiple destinations in Internet, Network & Security
- Apple Watch starting to win design awards in Back Page News
- OpenSSL access via free Socks server in Internet, Network & Security
- Origin Game Time and On The House in Computer Gaming
- Project Morpheus 4 Hour Event at GDC in Sony Console
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.