Asustek Computer has introduced a pair of overclocked AMD and Nvidia graphics cards aimed a gamers who want to squeeze every last bit of performance. The ATI Radeon 3850-based EAH3850 TOP/HTDI/512M offers core and memory clock performance boosts from the original 668MHz and 828MHz to 730MHz and 950MHz, respectively. The card also sports 0.8ns DDR3 memory modules to provide faster capabilities in memory speeds. The upgrades help the EAH3850's 3DMark06 score increase from 9883 to 11137, an improvement of 12% compared to reference design boards, according to Asustek
- Slow Right click context menu on Modern Apps in Microsoft Insider Previews
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Solus OS boots in 1.2 seconds in Linux Unix Support
- BlackBerry to acquire Good Technology for $425 million in Front Page News
- Dopamine in Software Created By Our Members
- Gaming PCs are using an insane amount of power, new study claims in Front Page News
- Hands-on: First impressions of Nest's new 3rd generation "Learning" Thermostat in Front Page News
- Microsoft says there are now 7 million Windows Insiders in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.