Asustek Computer has introduced a pair of overclocked AMD and Nvidia graphics cards aimed a gamers who want to squeeze every last bit of performance. The ATI Radeon 3850-based EAH3850 TOP/HTDI/512M offers core and memory clock performance boosts from the original 668MHz and 828MHz to 730MHz and 950MHz, respectively. The card also sports 0.8ns DDR3 memory modules to provide faster capabilities in memory speeds. The upgrades help the EAH3850's 3DMark06 score increase from 9883 to 11137, an improvement of 12% compared to reference design boards, according to Asustek
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- elementary OS Freya released in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Africentric school enrols 56 students for September in Real World News
- Don’t Ignore The Homegrown Terror Threat in Domestic Politics
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Pray vs Doctor to save your life in Poll Station
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.