Asustek Computer has introduced a pair of overclocked AMD and Nvidia graphics cards aimed a gamers who want to squeeze every last bit of performance. The ATI Radeon 3850-based EAH3850 TOP/HTDI/512M offers core and memory clock performance boosts from the original 668MHz and 828MHz to 730MHz and 950MHz, respectively. The card also sports 0.8ns DDR3 memory modules to provide faster capabilities in memory speeds. The upgrades help the EAH3850's 3DMark06 score increase from 9883 to 11137, an improvement of 12% compared to reference design boards, according to Asustek
- Hello :-D in Introduce Yourself
- Case for portable HDD in Hardware Hangout
- Lollipop messed Up! in Android
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows Icon Changes in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- Evolution GUI Arch installer in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Review of the Xiaomi Piston 3.0 headphones: Unbelievable sound at an unbeatable price in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.