Asustek Computer has introduced a pair of overclocked AMD and Nvidia graphics cards aimed a gamers who want to squeeze every last bit of performance. The ATI Radeon 3850-based EAH3850 TOP/HTDI/512M offers core and memory clock performance boosts from the original 668MHz and 828MHz to 730MHz and 950MHz, respectively. The card also sports 0.8ns DDR3 memory modules to provide faster capabilities in memory speeds. The upgrades help the EAH3850's 3DMark06 score increase from 9883 to 11137, an improvement of 12% compared to reference design boards, according to Asustek
- Shoppers threaten to boycott ALDI after it pulls Roald Dahl book containing word 'sl*t' off in Real World News
- Texas teachers packing heat in Domestic Politics
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- Microsoft's new Lumia 730 and 735 revealed in leaked images in Front Page News
- The audacity of taupe: Barack Obama's tan suit creates sartorial stir on social media in Real World News
- I think I may pick up a surface 2. in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- E-cigarette? Anyone using it? in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.