Asustek has released the P5E WS Professional and P5E3 WS Professional workstation motherboards with multiple high speed I/O interfaces including dual PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 and PCI-X slots. The multiple slot interfaces increase expansion choices and allow users to obtain high data transmission speeds, highlighted Asustek. PCIe 2.0 x16 offers double the bus bandwidth of PCIe, from 2.5Gb/s to 5.0Gb/s. The P5E workstation series also showcases PCI-X slots for more convenience on slot expansion, and is able to bring about full speeds for Gigabit Ethernet, SCSI RAID and other PCI-X devices, claimed Asustek.
- Minecraft PS4 and PS3 Will Not Be Discontinued By Microsoft in Sony Console
- Microsoft is reportedly buying 'Minecraft' developer Mojang for $2 billion in Gamers' Hangout
- Creating Shortcut with NirCmd in Software Discussion & Support
- Office for Mac 2011 in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Woman Charged With Sex Attack On Sleeping Man in Real World News
- VLC Player 2.2.0 & VLSub 0.9.13 (now working) in Software Discussion & Support
- I can’t believe I only just now learned about Sysprep. in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- We are on Mars in It's a Conspiracy!