Asustek has released the P5E WS Professional and P5E3 WS Professional workstation motherboards with multiple high speed I/O interfaces including dual PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 and PCI-X slots. The multiple slot interfaces increase expansion choices and allow users to obtain high data transmission speeds, highlighted Asustek. PCIe 2.0 x16 offers double the bus bandwidth of PCIe, from 2.5Gb/s to 5.0Gb/s. The P5E workstation series also showcases PCI-X slots for more convenience on slot expansion, and is able to bring about full speeds for Gigabit Ethernet, SCSI RAID and other PCI-X devices, claimed Asustek.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- How much would you pay for the "Surface Mini" ? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- May 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Should people be afraid of doing online banking? in Internet, Network & Security
- GI.biz: Oculus' high PC specs are Sony's chance to shine in Sony Console
- Marco Rubio Announces 2016 Presidential Bid in Domestic Politics
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Hello iam new here in Introduce Yourself
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.