Asustek has released the P5E WS Professional and P5E3 WS Professional workstation motherboards with multiple high speed I/O interfaces including dual PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 and PCI-X slots. The multiple slot interfaces increase expansion choices and allow users to obtain high data transmission speeds, highlighted Asustek. PCIe 2.0 x16 offers double the bus bandwidth of PCIe, from 2.5Gb/s to 5.0Gb/s. The P5E workstation series also showcases PCI-X slots for more convenience on slot expansion, and is able to bring about full speeds for Gigabit Ethernet, SCSI RAID and other PCI-X devices, claimed Asustek.
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Considering a new car...opinions in The Neobahn
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- exchange public facing server question in Server Support
- Did Samsung just buy AMD? in Back Page News
- Xbox Games with Gold: April 2015 in Microsoft Console
- Windows 10 build 10041 - System/hard locks in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire in Nintendo Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.