Asustek has released the P5E WS Professional and P5E3 WS Professional workstation motherboards with multiple high speed I/O interfaces including dual PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 and PCI-X slots. The multiple slot interfaces increase expansion choices and allow users to obtain high data transmission speeds, highlighted Asustek. PCIe 2.0 x16 offers double the bus bandwidth of PCIe, from 2.5Gb/s to 5.0Gb/s. The P5E workstation series also showcases PCI-X slots for more convenience on slot expansion, and is able to bring about full speeds for Gigabit Ethernet, SCSI RAID and other PCI-X devices, claimed Asustek.
- Recovery Program? in Linux Unix Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Acer unveils Windows 10 Mobile flagship with Continuum, calling it 'your pocket PC' in Front Page News
- Microsoft cuts £200 off Surface Pro 3 in UK, gives extra £50 Store voucher with Core i7 models in Front Page News
- Some Amazon Prime members can now download content for offline viewing in Front Page News
- Meet Toshiba's new 12.5 inch, 4K convertible laptop in Front Page News
- Lenovo's Ideacentre AIO 700 is a Windows 10 all-in-one beast with Windows Hello support in Front Page News
- Major Nelson looking into replacement power supply brick for the Xbox One in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.