Asustek has released the P5E WS Professional and P5E3 WS Professional workstation motherboards with multiple high speed I/O interfaces including dual PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 and PCI-X slots. The multiple slot interfaces increase expansion choices and allow users to obtain high data transmission speeds, highlighted Asustek. PCIe 2.0 x16 offers double the bus bandwidth of PCIe, from 2.5Gb/s to 5.0Gb/s. The P5E workstation series also showcases PCI-X slots for more convenience on slot expansion, and is able to bring about full speeds for Gigabit Ethernet, SCSI RAID and other PCI-X devices, claimed Asustek.
- Elon Musk: Apple is 'Tesla's graveyard' for people who fail at Tesla in Front Page News
- Twitter is looking into company-wide layoffs next week in Front Page News
- Phil Spencer is not sure if the Xbox One can catch the PS4 in Front Page News
- Surface Pro 4 excites but leaves room for improvement in Front Page News
- Mp3tag 2.72 in Front Page News
- It's good, but the iPhone 6s Plus no longer represents the best in a changing smartphone market in Front Page News
- Microsoft's 'Display Dock' for the Lumia 950 / 950 XL will arrive at $99 in Front Page News
- Giveaway: OLALA C2 6000mAh portable battery pack in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.