Asustek has released the P5E WS Professional and P5E3 WS Professional workstation motherboards with multiple high speed I/O interfaces including dual PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 and PCI-X slots. The multiple slot interfaces increase expansion choices and allow users to obtain high data transmission speeds, highlighted Asustek. PCIe 2.0 x16 offers double the bus bandwidth of PCIe, from 2.5Gb/s to 5.0Gb/s. The P5E workstation series also showcases PCI-X slots for more convenience on slot expansion, and is able to bring about full speeds for Gigabit Ethernet, SCSI RAID and other PCI-X devices, claimed Asustek.
- Why are people buying their consoles? Nielsen survey results in Gamers' Hangout
- E-Cigarrette in General Discussion
- Older Windows setups would work on Windows 8.1 ? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Your thoughts on VR headsets? in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Hands on: Lenovo Vibe Shot - a new smartphone for the selfie-obsessed in Front Page News
- Study on penises reveals the average size ... and it's smaller than you think in Science Discussion & News
- Windows 8.1 Including February Updates ? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.