Asustek has released the P5E WS Professional and P5E3 WS Professional workstation motherboards with multiple high speed I/O interfaces including dual PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 and PCI-X slots. The multiple slot interfaces increase expansion choices and allow users to obtain high data transmission speeds, highlighted Asustek. PCIe 2.0 x16 offers double the bus bandwidth of PCIe, from 2.5Gb/s to 5.0Gb/s. The P5E workstation series also showcases PCI-X slots for more convenience on slot expansion, and is able to bring about full speeds for Gigabit Ethernet, SCSI RAID and other PCI-X devices, claimed Asustek.
- Have You Heard About Neowin's Deals? in General Discussion
- Should current fake worth company be illegal? in General Discussion
- In fight against spammers, Steam now restricts accounts until users show hard cash in Gamers' Hangout
- Grand Theft Auto V in Gamers' Hangout
- Tixati 2.11 in Front Page News
- My Sony Xperia Z1 finally got update in General Discussion
- Apple Seeds First iOS 8.4 Beta to Developers With Revamped Music App in iPhone/iOS
- This is Microsoft's solution for bricked Lumias running Windows 10 build 10051 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.