Asustek has released the P5E WS Professional and P5E3 WS Professional workstation motherboards with multiple high speed I/O interfaces including dual PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 and PCI-X slots. The multiple slot interfaces increase expansion choices and allow users to obtain high data transmission speeds, highlighted Asustek. PCIe 2.0 x16 offers double the bus bandwidth of PCIe, from 2.5Gb/s to 5.0Gb/s. The P5E workstation series also showcases PCI-X slots for more convenience on slot expansion, and is able to bring about full speeds for Gigabit Ethernet, SCSI RAID and other PCI-X devices, claimed Asustek.
- My new Haswell-E build in Hardware Hangout
- Solar system is inside bubble ? in Science Discussion & News
- Gold mining ghost town on block for less than $1 million in Real World News
- I survived a catastrophic car accident. in General Discussion
- Peggle 2 coming to PS4 in Sony Console
- Google Search Keeps Disappearing? in Android
- Long term truce announced between Palestine and Israel in Real World Issues
- Formula 1 World Championship 2014 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.